The Bad Dad Orchestra
The Bad Dad's - a power house 9 piece & 3 support acts - outside in our car park!
The Bad Dad’s – a power house 9 piece & 3 support acts – outside in our car park!
If you haven’t seen the Bad Dad’s—you’re missing out! The 9-piece bluesy rock band from Launceston who deliver a powerhouse live performance will make this a great night. Check their music videos out HERE
Support acts are Charlie Don’t Surf—a rock cover band from Stanley, Jarrod Minton-Connell—delivering a first class original set of vocals and guitar, and Happy Droogs—a young alternative rock band from Launceston who will open the night.
** This is a fully licensed event - no BYO **
Tickets: $40 – only available online at Moshtix
SHUTTLE BUS from/back to Smithton: $15 round trip OR from-back to Stanley: $5
ENTRY VIA PRE-PAID TICKETS ONLY – DON’T MISS OUT!
** Note that this is an all ages OUTDOOR event – bring warm clothes and a camp chair if you’d like to sit **
Get some friends together and come to Stanley for an awesome night!
Accommodation available onsite from $150 or in absolute luxury at our sister property Horizon Deluxe Apartments for $390 – only available by phoning or emailing us direct.
4:00pm Gates open
5:30pm Happy Droogs
6:10pm Jarrod Minton-Connell
6:50pm Charlie Don’t Surf
8.00pm Jarrod Minton-Connell
8:45pm The Bad Dad Orchestra
Smithton Lions Club - Offerring a traditional BBQ selection
Siento Fuego - Mexican style tacos $6 and nachos from $14
Best Shot Coffee
Know Before You Go
It’s only a couple of days until our ‘shin-dig’ in the carpark!! Here is some helpful information for you about the event:
- Ensure you bring your ‘e-ticket’ – on your phone will be fine but print it if you like.
- Some car parking will be available on our property, but we will then ‘overflow’ to the nature strip between our property and Stanley main road. On-site parking is available for guests staying overnight with us.
- We will be abiding by our ‘COVID-Safe Event Plan’ and ask that you help by maintaining appropriate distance from other people. Space markers will be on the ground at the entry gate, toilets, food and beverage outlets – please use them.
- If you have any cold or flu like symptoms – please stay at home.
- We will have limited seating, so you may like to bring a camp chair.
- Being an outdoor event – all drinks will be served in cans, other than wines that will be served in plastic ‘glasses’.
- You will need to purchase tickets to exchange for drinks. Cash and EFTPOS will be accepted for drink ticket sales.
- Do not bring any of your own drinks – you will not be allowed to enter with them, nor consume them in the car parking area.
- Food will be available from Sienta Fuego serving tacos & nachos, Smithton Lions Club will be running a BBQ and Best Shot Coffee van will have all the caffeine you need.
- The weather forecast is for partly cloudy and strong south westerly wind. We should be pretty protected from that in our car park, but it may get a bit cool, so bring some warm clothes.
- If you have purchased a ticket that includes the shuttle bus – it will depart opposite the Smithton Police station at 4.30pm and the Stanley Town Hall at 4.55pm.
- 4:00pm Gates open
- 5:30pm Happy Droogs
- 6:10pm Jarrod Minton-Connell
- 6:50pm Charlie Don’t Surf
- 8.00pm Jarrod Minton-Connell
- 8:45pm The Bad Dad Orchestra
- 11.00pm Close
We’ll look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
Clint and Katinka Walker.