From Customer Service Representatives to Web Developers, our team consists of a diverse range of people. We are always on the look out for energetic and innovative people to join our highly experience and talented team. So if you love live music and events or seek a new challenge in the ticketing industry, drop us a line!
BRAND PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
We are looking for a self-driven, commercially motivated operator to support our vision to become Australasia's best ticketing and digital marketing services company. The role of Brand Partnerships Manager is a vital member of the Moshtix Team. You will be responsible for your own set of clients. You will be charged with exciting and re-energising the industry with a new way of creating captivating brand campaigns in order to bring home your quarterly advertising revenue target. In this role you will work alongside the Advertising Director and jointly report to the Managing Directors/Owners of the company. This role is tasked with unlocking unique, creative, dynamic and most of all memorable brand initiatives whilst simultaneously growing revenue from advertising agencies and directs clients nationally.
Due to the rapidly changing landscape of the advertising industry, this new role is critical in order to carve out data driven, creatively led initiatives for brands. You will be a digital native, who thinks of themselves as someone with creative flair whilst also having an affinity with the data and financials. You are excited about the prospect of disrupting traditional advertising and unlocking genuinely creative opportunities that the Moshtix brand and customer base can bring to advertisers.
You will work closely with the other Brand Partnership Manager as well as the heads of department within the Moshtix business to offer your clients the most creative and innovative advertising capabilities in the music, entertainment and ticketing space.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION:
- Launch innovative and creative brand partnership opportunities for clients.
- Analyse the Moshtix customer data to deliver your clients with creative content led advertising that delivers immediate results and develops long term authentic relationships with them and their customers.
- Work with the Managing Directors to develop and deliver on an agreed creative brand partnerships as part of an the ongoing advertising sales strategy.
- Establish and maintain client relationships with both directly and via media agencies, ensuring you are known as the first point of contact.
- Hands on data analysis to backup your theories and creative concepts with facts and statistics.
- Actively identify and secure new advertising clients.
- Collaborate on campaign analysis & achieving revenue forecasts.
- Professionally managing all sales enquiries, briefs and campaigns.
- Having a detailed knowledge of all advertising inventory, key metrics and sales opportunities.
- Executing a professional approach with regard to all internal and external written and verbal communication.
- Communicating and working well with all members of the Moshtix business.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- You have a network of great relationships with both direct and agency clients.
- A working knowledge of digital advertising media sales, "agency-land", DMP's and data driven advertising would be a distinct advantage.
- A strong understanding of the Programmatic landscape including supply and demand players.
- A creative flair and a passion for creative content led brand partnerships.
- A willingness to learn and adapt, with a "can do" attitude.
- Ability to think creatively and work outside of your comfort zone to maximise relationships and revenue opportunities.
- The ability to embrace digital marketing, advertising and data led decision making.
- A high focus on customer service standards.
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
- A professional communication manner.
- Deadline and financial data orientated.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
- Good working knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A working knowledge of DMP, DSP, Ad Servers and campaign management and optimisation is highly regarded.
This role is a real opportunity to get into an established, yet independent business that is disrupting the ticketing and entertainment sector, and provides the opportunity to grow within a media and marketing sales, native advertising and content marketing, the media industry and how publishing businesses can drive revenues.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Enthusiasm and drive around sales, and the ability to adjust their sales approach to suit clients and needs.
- Proven sales experience with a track record of being able to sell ideas and creative concepts to clients.
- Huge drive and determination to succeed, and be willing to keep going in the face of adversity.
- A passion for digital media, creativity, data and pushing boundaries within the world of marketing and advertising.
- A professional image, credible intellect and a strong client facing persona.
A market competitive remuneration package would be offered to the successful candidate subject to experience and credentials. Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com by 31st July 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We're looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to play a key role in our ever-evolving digital strategy, with a focus on innovative data-driven remarketing and prospecting. Based fulltime at moshtix HQ in the Sydney CBD, you'll be working closely with our Marketing, Client Services, Sales and in-house Tech teams to develop and deliver strategic and tailored digital marketing campaigns and ideas for our clients that deliver awesome results and actionable customer insights. ROI is your middle name!
You'll also have responsibility for promotion and engagement of the moshtix brand from both a B2B and B2C perspective. You'll drive customer acquisition & retention via digital marketing activities for moshtix and our amazing clients, including planning, buying, trafficking and ROI tracking, with a continuous improvement and optimisation focus across various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, AdWords, DoubleClick etc.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. DIGITAL MARKETING:
Drive the continued development of our 360 degree B2B and B2C marketing strategies with a strong digital focus to drive new customer and client acquisition as well as retention. Develop and deliver innovative digital strategies to meet client briefs, objectives and budgets. Build fluid and dynamic strategies across online marketing channels including automation that drive business outcomes. Measure and report on delivered strategies, ROI and insights gained and assess against objectives. Make best use of the latest technologies and leverage our in-house technology to drive new products and efficiencies.
2. BRAND MANAGEMENT & PARTNERSHIPS:
Manage and develop sponsor relationships, industry partnerships, budgets and execute activations to ensure all communications and collateral are on brand and position moshtix as a market-leader that delivers value to our industry.
3. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
Play a key supporting role in our national business development activities including creating collateral, coordinating and attending networking activities, attending presentations, and working with the Business Development Manager to develop client acquisition campaigns.
Proactively contribute to the culture of moshtix and look for ways to help us become Australia's employer of choice in the ticketing industry. Team-fit is our first criteria when considering people to join the moshtix family!
You're a passionate marketer, with a love of live entertainment. With a hunger to grow and learn, you'll be a self-starter and great team player that contributes to the wider objectives of the business. You understand the importance of relationship building, are fast on your feet, and have a keen eye for detail especially when it comes to analytics. You're incredibly organised and can juggle tasks like a pro, taking pride in your work, your team and the moshtix brand. Above all else, your obsessed with getting results and creating value through data, and are hugely excited at the prospect of helping to position moshtix as a leader in the digital space.
- 2-4 years' experience is successfully managing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in Facebook Power / Business Editor, Ads Manager, Insights, AdWords, Google Analytics
- Fluent knowledge of the Digital eco-system and ability to keep up to date with trends in this space.
- Confident having conversations around paid media
- Proficient in creating social content and marketing strategic recommendations for best use of content in digital.
- Great analytical ability with a strong attention to detail and brilliant time management skills.
- Think laterally and identify new ways forward
- Experience with a DMP, DSP, Marketing automation, etc, will be highly regarded as will a tertiary qualification in Business/ Marketing.
More important than anything is finding someone who is the right cultural fit for our company. In return for your contribution, drive and passion you'll be rewarded with a fun, energetic and supportive team environment that values career development and growth, as well as Fri-yay lunches and 4pm beers.
Send a cover letter outlining why you'd be the best pick and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 29th, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (MELBOURNE BASED)
We’re looking for a driven, service-oriented operator to support our vision to become Australasia’s best ticketing and marketing services company. Reporting to the Head of Business Operations and based in our Melbourne office, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the delivery of services to a number of our most valued clients and helping us grow our presence and reputation in Victoria. You’ll also have the opportunity to provide input into the strategic direction of our business.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT:
Provide exceptional day to day support and value to our clients, large and small. This involves being the primary point of contact for our clients, using your outstanding communication skills and the ability to develop rapport and trust with our clients to build long-term relationships. Tasks include full event-cycle planning and execution, forecasting, event building, programming traditional and digital marketing activities, face to face client interaction, and developing renewal strategies with the Head of Business Operations. Your ultimate ambition will be to create inseparable relationships with our clients through the level of service they receive from you and the mutual value created by our connection with them.
2. MARKETING COORDINATION:
Collaborate with clients to ensure marketing plans and resources are best deployed to align with client outcomes. This will involve planning, executing and reviewing marketing campaigns across moshtix’s own traditional marketing assets and working alongside our team of marketing experts to execute digital campaigns.
3. EVENT DAY MANAGEMENT:
Oversee the delivery of event day services for your clients. Responsibilities include liaising with the Event Services team on staff and equipment requirements, attending key events in the capacity of Relationship Manager, and supporting the Event Services team on an ad hoc basis for your clients’ events. Attendance will be required at some, but not all of your clients’ events.
4. BUSINESS SUPPORT:
Assist the Client Services and Business Development teams during peak periods and provide cover for staff leave from time to time. Having people in our team who recognise the importance of supporting one another is a key part of the culture of moshtix.
Make a positive contribution to the culture of moshtix and look for ways to help us become Australia’s employer of choice in the ticketing industry. Get involved in our Culture Club from time to time!
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in the ticketing industry with a proven track record in managing and building long term quality relationships with key clients. You have a passion for events and a strong awareness of how our industry operates, allowing you to easily relate to staff, promoters, venues and ticket buyers alike. You understand the value of relationships in an industry like ours, and will roll your sleeves up whenever required to make sure our clients are serviced to the highest level at all times, and our reputation in market is constantly enhanced.
You recognise the value of proactive face to face interaction with staff, clients, and industry peers, and are equally effective at managing up (management), across (clients, industry peers), and down, (junior staff, event day staff). You can demonstrate through previous experience how you could make a positive contribution to the culture of moshtix.
In short, you’re a proactive, responsive, and highly organised self-starter who takes great pride in what you do. You’ll bring lots of positive energy to our workplace and to the experience our clients have with moshtix, and in return will be exposed to many opportunities to help you develop your skills and move your career forward.
A market competitive remuneration package would be offered to the successful candidate subject to experience and credentials. Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com by June 15th 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We could always use a helping hand filling casual positions. If you are interested in joining our buzzing Customer Service Team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love the excitement of working at events, contact our casual staffing supplier Drake International on
13 14 48 and express your interest in working for us, tell them moshtix sent you!