SAN CISCO (All Ages Show) w/ Special Guests
Sunset Events is pleased to announce the launch of its brand new instalment of intimate summer concerts 'Sunset Sounds' at recently announced venue & arts space; J-SHED.
Nestled behind the Fremantle Roundhouse with the picturesque Bathers Beach as backdrop, the outdoor concerts will see a high calibre of International, National and local talent presented in a carefully curated and programmed event series.
The concept behind the space was to create a unique beach concert experience currently not on offer; reflecting the relaxed Western Australian lifestyle, while complementing the lineup of talent with quality artisan foods and beverages. With the sun setting over the Indian Ocean it's the perfect place to get down early, grab a drink and enjoy the wares from some of WA's finest Food trucks.
Kicking things off in spectacular fashion we have our first three concerts ready and raring to go with San Cisco one of the first cabs off the rank.
San Cisco's storm came in much like a front approaching the port in their hometown of Fremantle; swift and eerily beautiful. Initially whipped up in the wake of high school graduation they have exploded since the bands inception with multiple world tours, ARIA nominations, Hottest 100 Top 10's and worldwide acclaim from their recently released sophomore album Gracetown.
"We're super pumped that there's a brand new venue in our lil ol hometown. Even better, we get to be one of the first cabs off the rank to play it!"
Figurehead: 2.15pm - 2.40pm
Mosquito Coast: 3.00pm - 3.30pm
San Cisco: 4.00pm - 5.00pm
Is an intimate, unreserved standing or sitting room only (depending on programming) venue. Please be aware that no picnic rugs, seating or food can be brought into the venue by patrons. We do however provide some mats that we spread out around the venue to sit on earlier in the evening.
A range of Food trucks are on site for all concerts.
We will have eftpos facilities available at the Bar and from some of the food trucks. There is not an onsite eftpos machine or cash out facility, so to be safe please treat this as cash event.
Access to the venue is strictly via the Whalers Tunnel or along Bathers Beach. There is no parking at venue or near Fleet St, please refer to below options for the best way to access JSHED.
By Bus/Train: Fremantle Station is an 8-minute walk away from J-Shed. The most convenient way to travel is via Transperth public transport. For information on routes, timetables and services contact Transperth's InfoLine on 13 62 13 or alternatively visit Transperth online.
By Taxi: We recommend you get dropped off is at the Round House on Little High Street in Fremantle and then walk through the Whaler's Tunnel underneath which will lead you to the entrance point of J-Shed. You can call Swan Taxis on 131 330 to arrange transport to and from this location.
Parking: Arthurs Head is an area well serviced by public car-parking, these car parks are either paid or free with varying timed durations. J-Shed patrons are recommended to park within the following areas:
- Fishing Boat Harbour Car Park - 461 spaces (B)
- Esplanade Car Park - 197 spaces (F)
- Queensgate Car Park - 850 spaces (J)
Please refer to the City of Fremantle Parking and Travel options map here. These recommended areas are all within walking distance (approx under 15 minutes).
18+ patrons - VALID PHOTO ID required. Only the following forms of ID are acceptable for entry to the festival under WA Liquor Licensing laws:
- a current Australian driver's license (international driver's licenses will not be accepted);
- a current passport;
- a current Australian learner's driver permit;
- WA Proof of Age Card;
- Proof of Age card or equivalent issued in an Australian state or territory;
- a current WA or NSW Photo card;
- a Photo Card issued by any Australian State or Territory similar to the NSW/WA Photo Card.
- Picnic rugs, hampers and low chairs are NOT allowed
- No BYO drink or food allowed (SEALED plastic water bottles are permitted).
- Alcohol, animals (excluding guide dogs), glass, illegal substances, fires (of any kind), flares, fireworks, umbrellas, sharp objects (such as sharp knives) or anything that could be used as a weapon are not permitted.
- Small sized digital devices (phone, Go Pro, camera) are permitted but professional photography, video equipment and tape recorders are not allowed without promoter permission (i.e. any detachable lens, camera stands or any lens over 20cm).
- All bags will be inspected on entry by our friendly security staff.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
SOFT DRINK BAR ONLY FOR THIS ALL AGES SHOW, NO ALCOHOL WILL BE AVAILABLE.
NO PASSOUTS are permitted due to Liquor Licensing laws. Once you leave J-Shed you will not be able to re-enter.
Excessive drinkers, illegal drug users or patrons displaying antisocial behaviour will be evicted (without refund) and dealt with by police.
Patrons over 8 years can attend.
Children between the ages of 8-15 years MUST be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian.
- Activities such as moshing, crowd surfing, climbing and stage diving are dangerous and may lead to eviction from the event, without refund. Sunset Events accept no liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry or service to any person failing to comply with the dress requirements.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron.
- Please don't drink and drive. Police may be breathalysing after the event so beware!
- No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice. Incorrect purchases are NOT guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the promoter.
- Only tickets purchased from an authorised ticketing agent will be accepted on the day. It is a breach of the event terms and conditions of sale to on-sell tickets or purchase from an unauthorised third party, and it's at the customer's discretion if they chose to take the risks and purchase these potentially fraudulent tickets. J-Shed and moshtix will not be held responsible if these are deemed invalid for entry on event day, and no refunds or compensation will be given should customers wish to take this risk.
- SCALPER WARNING: the resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
- Lost tickets will not be refunded or replaced - please keep them safe.
- We play rain or shine. Cancellations due to weather will occur only in the event of dangerous conditions and will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The right is reserved to vary, add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary. No refunds available in the event of a line-up change.
- No warranty is given nor representation made regarding the view of the stages.
- Persons attending the event do so at their own risk.
- Keep the site clean. Put your rubbish in the recycling bins.
- Please respect the neighbours by arriving and leaving quietly and please do not litter the streets surrounding the venue.
View all posts about J-Shed.