SUNSET EVENTS presents
SOUTHBOUND 2016 - BUS Tickets
2:00pm, Tue 27 December, 2016 - 12:00am, Fri 30 December, 2016
Sir Stewart Bovell Park, WA
This event has passed and sales are now closed
Departs Old Dunsborough Visitor Centre: 12:30pm Tuesday, 12.30am Wednesday and Thursday.
Depart Festival: 10.30pm - 12:30am on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Departs BP Australind: 12:00pm Tuesday, 12.00am Wednesday and Thursday.
Departs Festival: 10:30pm - 12.30am on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Cost: $30 + BF (return) for each day.
Southbound 2016 tickets
Bus Patrons must agree to the following terms and conditions;
- Photo ID must be presented in order to verify ticket holder before gaining entry to the bus.
- A bus ticket will not gain you entry into the festival, only transport to and from the festival.
- Upon boarding the bus the ticket will be exchanged for a wristband. This wristband must be kept on for the return trip home post festival.
- Wristbands are not transferable and must be worn at all times. WRISTBANDS WILL NOT BE REPLACED IF LOST.
- Tickets are non-transferable
- Respect the bus driver, they have the right to refuse you entry onto the bus.
- Food and beverages may not be consumed on the bus.
- Dispose of your rubbish responsibly
- Respect the neighbours by arriving and leaving quietly and please do not litter the streets surrounding the stops.
- Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances except if the entire festival is cancelled, which is at the Promoter's sole discretion.
For full festival and camping terms and conditions please visit www.southboundfestival.com.au