Love music, entertainment and events? We want you!
From Customer Service Representatives to Web Developers, our team consists of a diverse range of people. We are always on the look out for energetic and innovative people to join our highly experience and talented team. So if you love live music and events or seek a new challenge in the ticketing industry, drop us a line!
We could always use a helping hand filling casual positions. If you are interested in joining our buzzing Customer Service Team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love the excitement of working at events, contact our casual staffing supplier Drake International on
13 14 48 and express your interest in working for us, tell them moshtix sent you!
OPEN FULL TIME POSITIONS
Junior Producer - View job description
Company: The Ticket Group
Department: Marketing and Creative Services
Role Purpose: To be responsible for producing and managing creative and marketing content on all moshtix platforms, as well as our parent brand, The Ticket Group.
Hours of Work: 38 hours per week – full time 5 days per week
Reports To: Creative Services Manager
Role Type: Permanent
moshtix is Australia’s leading independent ticketing provider specialising in live music and entertainment events. We work with some of the country’s most iconic festivals and live music venues, providing a seamless connection between our clients, ticket buyers and the artist, at a fair price. We help people discover, share and experience the live entertainment they love.
We are looking for a Junior Producer to join our dedicated team. Reporting to the Creative Services Manager, this role is responsible for producing and managing creative and marketing content on all moshtix platforms including website and social, as well as our parent brand, The Ticket Group.
Our Junior Producer is responsible for:
• Managing moshtix website, including homepage content, photo galleries and music news
• Building content for the weekly moshGuide, TTG newsletters & client solus emails
• Executing RSS client placements and delivering assets to our media partners
• Assist the Marketing Manager with content from clients and partners
• Assist in Social Media strategy and execution
• Assist in formatting and preparing pitches and presentations
• Assist with marketing and client reporting, including archiving placements
You are a talented junior producer or designer looking to develop your skills working for a successful digital business. You are accustomed in juggling multiple tasks and deadlines and therefore are a team player, highly efficient and a great time manager. Being a perfectionist you have a strong attention to detail and are passionate about brands and their clients. You love all things digital and keep your finger on the pulse when it comes to the entertainment and media landscapes.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Tertiary qualifications (or about to complete) in communications or related field
• Confident and proficient in use of Adobe Photoshop (InDesign experience is highly regarded)M
• Proficient in MS Word, Powerpoint & Excel
• Basic HTML knowledge would be highly regarded
• Experience in use of CMS driven websites (preferable but not essential)
• Passionate about digital (ie; demonstrates an active online presence – has own website, blog, twitter feed,
facebook page, Google+ profile, Flickr account etc.)
• Excellent time management skills – can juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• A positive attitude and a great team player
• Strong attention to detail and proactive nature
• Passion for live music and entertainment with your finger on the pulse
Please send your CV, cover letter addressing the above criteria and a sample of your work through to email@example.com by 1st August 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.