From Customer Service Representatives to Web Developers, our team consists of a diverse range of people. We are always on the look out for energetic and innovative people to join our highly experience and talented team. So if you love live music and events or seek a new challenge in the ticketing industry, drop us a line!
DIGITAL DESIGNER / CREATIVE LEAD
An exciting opportunity exists for an energetic, highly motivated Digital Designer to join the team at Australia’s best independent ticketing company, The Ticket Group which includes the live music brand moshtix.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the Junior Designer in the delivery of creative services to our current and growing database of clients (for both The Ticket Group and moshtix brands), as well as managing the design of new development products, advertising sales and marketing support. This role would suit an organised, energetic and passionate designer looking to further their career.
Based in our Sydney Head Office, this role includes:
To ensure The Ticket Group, moshtix and its clients have the best possible brand representation in market and opportunity to lead the creative direction of any brand evolutions.
Marketing, Sales & Business Development Support:
Leading the design and development of all B2B sales collateral, print & digital, to support new and existing client relationships.
New Product Development:
Actively engage with the in-house Technology team to develop design concepts for new products and services, as well as UX/UI to ensure new projects are on brand and best in market.
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in digital design. UX/UI experience will be highly regarded.
- Tertiary qualification in Graphic Design or Visual Communications.
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Experience with CMS driven websites.
- Highly visual and creative thinker.
- Outstanding digital skills and a progressive understanding of digital design trends and techniques.
- Ability to multi-task, as well as set and meet deadlines for the creative team.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communications skills with the ability to work within a team
- An outstanding design portfolio with a passion for brand, entertainment or music.
- Ability to motivate the creative team and add value to the wider team culture.
The Ticket Group is a highly regarded brand in the Australian music landscape, and its reputation has been built by the quality of its staff. We are looking for someone who will fit well into The Ticket Group team and make a positive contribution to our highly valued culture.
If you think you might fit the bill, please email your CV including a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We could always use a helping hand filling casual positions. If you are interested in joining our buzzing Customer Service Team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love the excitement of working at events, contact our casual staffing supplier Drake International on
13 14 48 and express your interest in working for us, tell them moshtix sent you!