From Customer Service Representatives to Web Developers, our team consists of a diverse range of people. We are always on the look out for energetic and innovative people to join our highly experience and talented team. So if you love live music and events or seek a new challenge in the ticketing industry, drop us a line!
We're looking for a data-driven senior marketing executive to help us become Australia's first choice ticketing company for general admission events. Reporting to the CEO, the role is supported by 6 direct reports across marketing, design, and advertising sales, all based at our HQ in Sydney's CBD.
You'll be the driving force behind the ongoing evolution and promotion of moshtix, ultimately enhancing our reputation as a trusted, valued brand. You have experience harnessing the power of data to help businesses transform their products and services to stay ahead of the curve, particularly in the digital and mobile space. Your experience includes strategic planning, digital marketing and data utilisation, brand & product evolution, communications, affiliate relationships, and sales.
We want you to showcase how the effective use of data can complement and amplify the energetic, passionate, responsive, nimble and forward-thinking brand we are, showcasing how we consistently bring value to the events industry eco-system and act as a champion of the fan.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. STRATEGIC PLANNING
Develop and implement a 3 to 5 year strategic plan built around utilising data to drive our product offering & market positioning, brand evolution, and securing of affiliate relationships.
2. DATA, DIGITAL and MOBILE
Lead the evolution of our business to being data-driven and considered a leader in the digital space. You will instinctively know how to harness, interpret and grow the extensive customer behavior and information we have access to in order to deliver data-driven commercial results for our clients and provide relevant interactions with our audience and partners. Your experience and focus on identifying and implementing the latest in digital and mobile marketing trends and developments will ensure moshtix is always seen to be ahead of the curve in this regard.
3. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & SALES:
Play a key role in our business development and advertising sales activities, including attending and providing strategic input at key meetings across Australia and NZ, supporting our CEO in presentations and at networking activities and activations, overseeing the ongoing evolution of our products and sales materials, and providing market-leading insights to our clients through data utilisation.
4. BRAND MANAGEMENT & PARTNERSHIPS:
Drive the ongoing review and evolution of the moshtix brand and target and develop a range of complimentary industry partnerships and alignments that position the moshtix brand as a leading service provider that delivers value to our industry. Work with our Ad Sales Manager to develop a portfolio of valuable sponsorship arrangements.
5. MARKETING CHANNELS & PUBLIC RELATIONS:
Oversee the continued development, utilisation, and assessment of our various marketing channels to drive new customer and client acquisition. This will include B2B and B2C marketing strategies with a heavy digital focus on remarketing, social media, SEO/SEM etc. Work with our PR agency to develop a strategy for the business to create new opportunities and increase positive awareness of the moshtix brand in market.
6. PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
Play a leading role in the evolution and delivery of our transformational projects roadmap. Ensure all new products and services are data-driven and delivered to market in a way that enhances the moshtix brand and reputation.
You're a passionate marketer with a proven understanding of the value of data and how to harness its potential to create value. You're up to speed with the latest marketing and digital trends with an established network of relevant contacts. Your passion for data will complement your drive to become recognised as a respected operator in our industry. You understand the importance of relationship building, are fast on your feet, and have a keen eye for detail especially when it comes to analytics to produce actionable insights. You're incredibly organised and can juggle tasks like a pro, taking pride in your work, your team and the moshtix brand.
- 5+ years' experience in a digital marketing (music, entertainment or events experience may give you a leg up but is not essential - your experience should speak for itself)
- Proven experience in data utilisation strategies
- Experience working in a sales and service-driven environment
- Project management and product launch experience
- Relevant qualifications in marketing, communications or something similar
- Experience managing others, with a highly motivating and outgoing attitude
- The energy and creativity exemplified by successful digital businesses
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Above all, we want someone who has the skills and motivation to help us drive the business forward whilst developing our reputation as an employer of choice. If you're up for the challenge, you'll be rewarded with a fun, energetic and supportive team environment that values hard work, smart work, and promotes personal development (as well as Fri-yay lunches and 4pm beers...).
A market competitive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate. If you think you've got what it takes, send your CV to email@example.com by March 16th, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We're looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to play a key role in our ever-evolving digital strategy, with a focus on innovative data-driven remarketing and prospecting. Based fulltime at moshtix HQ in the Sydney CBD, you'll be working closely with our Marketing, Client Services, Sales and in-house Tech teams to develop and deliver strategic and tailored digital marketing campaigns and ideas for our clients that deliver awesome results and actionable customer insights. ROI is your middle name!
You'll also have responsibility for promotion and engagement of the moshtix brand from both a B2B and B2C perspective. You'll drive customer acquisition & retention via digital marketing activities for moshtix and our amazing clients, including planning, buying, trafficking and ROI tracking, with a continuous improvement and optimisation focus across various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, AdWords, DoubleClick etc.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. DIGITAL MARKETING:
Drive the continued development of our 360 degree B2B and B2C marketing strategies with a strong digital focus to drive new customer and client acquisition as well as retention. Develop and deliver innovative digital strategies to meet client briefs, objectives and budgets. Build fluid and dynamic strategies across online marketing channels including automation that drive business outcomes. Measure and report on delivered strategies, ROI and insights gained and assess against objectives. Make best use of the latest technologies and leverage our in-house technology to drive new products and efficiencies.
2. BRAND MANAGEMENT & PARTNERSHIPS:
Manage and develop sponsor relationships, industry partnerships, budgets and execute activations to ensure all communications and collateral are on brand and position moshtix as a market-leader that delivers value to our industry.
3. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
Play a key supporting role in our national business development activities including creating collateral, coordinating and attending networking activities, attending presentations, and working with the Business Development Manager to develop client acquisition campaigns.
Proactively contribute to the culture of moshtix and look for ways to help us become Australia's employer of choice in the ticketing industry. Team-fit is our first criteria when considering people to join the moshtix family!
You're a passionate marketer, with a love of live entertainment. With a hunger to grow and learn, you'll be a self-starter and great team player that contributes to the wider objectives of the business. You understand the importance of relationship building, are fast on your feet, and have a keen eye for detail especially when it comes to analytics. You're incredibly organised and can juggle tasks like a pro, taking pride in your work, your team and the moshtix brand. Above all else, your obsessed with getting results and creating value through data, and are hugely excited at the prospect of helping to position moshtix as a leader in the digital space.
- 2-4 years' experience is successfully managing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in Facebook Power / Business Editor, Ads Manager, Insights, AdWords, Google Analytics
- Fluent knowledge of the Digital eco-system and ability to keep up to date with trends in this space.
- Confident having conversations around paid media
- Proficient in creating social content and marketing strategic recommendations for best use of content in digital.
- Great analytical ability with a strong attention to detail and brilliant time management skills.
- Think laterally and identify new ways forward
- Experience with a DMP, DSP, Marketing automation, etc, will be highly regarded as will a tertiary qualification in Business/ Marketing.
More important than anything is finding someone who is the right cultural fit for our company. In return for your contribution, drive and passion you'll be rewarded with a fun, energetic and supportive team environment that values career development and growth, as well as Fri-yay lunches and 4pm beers.
Send a cover letter outlining why you'd be the best pick and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 16th, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BRAND PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
We are looking for a self-driven, commercially motivated operator to support our vision to become Australasia's best ticketing and marketing services company. The role of Brand Partnerships Manager is a vital and new member of the Moshtix Team. You will be responsible for your own set of clients. You will be charged with exciting and re-energising the industry with a new way of creating captivating brand campaigns in order to bring home your quarterly advertising revenue target. In this role you will work alongside the Advertising Director and jointly report to the Managing Directors/Owners of the company. This role is tasked with unlocking unique, creative, dynamic and most of all memorable brand initiatives whilst simultaneously growing revenue from advertising agencies and directs clients nationally.
Due to the rapidly changing landscape of the advertising industry, this new role is critical in order to carve out data driven, creatively led initiatives for brands. You will be a digital native, who thinks of themselves as someone with creative flair whilst also having an affinity with the data and financials. You are excited about the prospect of disrupting traditional advertising and unlocking genuinely creative opportunities that the Moshtix brand and customer base can bring to advertisers.
You will work closely with the heads of department within the Moshtix business to offer your clients the most creative and innovative advertising capabilities in the music, entertainment and ticketing space.
Key responsibilities for this position:
- Launch innovative and creative brand partnership opportunities for clients.
- Analyse the Moshtix customer data to deliver your clients with creative content led advertising that delivers immediate results and develops long term authentic relationships with them and their customers.
- Work with the Managing Directors to develop and deliver on an agreed creative brand partnerships as part of an the ongoing advertising sales strategy.
- Establish and maintain client relationships with both directly and via media agencies, ensuring you are known as the first point of contact.
- Hands on data analysis to backup your theories and creative concepts with facts and statistics.
- Actively identify and secure new advertising clients.
- Collaborate on campaign analysis & achieving revenue forecasts.
- Professionally managing all sales enquiries, briefs and campaigns.
- Having a detailed knowledge of all advertising inventory, key metrics and sales opportunities.
- Executing a professional approach with regard to all internal and external written and verbal communication.
- Communicating and working well with all members of the Moshtix business.
To be successful in this role you will require the following skills:
- A working knowledge of digital advertising media sales, "agency-land", DMP's and data driven advertising would be a distinct advantage.
- A creative flair and a passion for creative content led brand partnerships.
- A willingness to learn and adapt, with a "can do" attitude.
- Ability to think creatively and work outside of your comfort zone to maximise relationships and revenue opportunities.
- The ability to embrace digital marketing, advertising and data led decision making.
- A high focus on customer service standards.
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
- A professional communication manner.
- Deadline and financial data orientated.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
- Good working knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A working knowledge of Adobe's DMP a plus.
This role is a real opportunity to get into an established, yet independent business that is disrupting the ticketing and entertainment sector, and provides the opportunity to grow within a media and marketing sales, native advertising and content marketing, the media industry and how publishing businesses can drive revenues.
The successful candidate will have:
- Enthusiasm and drive around sales, and the ability to adjust their sales approach to suit clients and needs.
- Proven sales experience with a track record of being able to sell ideas and creative concepts to clients.
- Huge drive and determination to succeed, and be willing to keep going in the face of adversity.
- A passion for digital media, creativity, data and pushing boundaries within the world of marketing and advertising.
- A professional image, credible intellect and a strong client facing persona.
A market competitive remuneration package would be offered to the successful candidate subject to experience and credentials. Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com by 19th January 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Click here to apply
We could always use a helping hand filling casual positions. If you are interested in joining our buzzing Customer Service Team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love the excitement of working at events, contact our casual staffing supplier Drake International on
13 14 48 and express your interest in working for us, tell them moshtix sent you!