Caringbah Bizzo's offers plenty of entertainment options. There's a live music venue hosting bands and DJs, live sports broadcasts plus TAB, a restaurant serving delicious and affordable meals.
Visit the website to find out more about the club, restaurant menu upcoming shows and ticket sales.
- Alight the train at Caringbah Station. On leaving the station and walking up the stairs, you will be on the pathway of the Kingsway.
- Turn left and walk to the next side street, which is One-Way and called Hay St. On this corner is the Post Office.
- Turn Left at Hay St and walk approximately 150 meters (a car park is on the right) to Mackay St. The Bizzos club is on the Eastern Side of Mackay St about 50m to the right.
- Heading South over Captain Cook Bridge: Once you are over the Bridge you proceed straight. This is Taren Point Road. Proceed until Taren Point Road joins a T-Intersection at the top of a hill.
- Turn Left , which is the Kingsway. Proceed through Caringbah Shopping Centre and be in the Centre Lane. After you pass the pedestrian lights at the Railway Station, you are to take the first eligible street on the left ( Note: the first street on the left is no entry one-way), which is at the second set of lights after the road veers to the left.
- Turn Left into Mackay Street. Proceed about 75 metres, and just after a side street on the left, is the entrance to the Parking Area. The club is situated across the road from the Parking Area.
Note: Time restrictions do apply in the car park