Learn About The Music Industry At The Oxford Creative Academy - Open Day Registrations Available Now
Are you a young aspiring musician, songwriter, audio engineer, music producer, or music industry professional? Early next year, you can get up-close and personal with music industry professionals to learn about a wide range of skills necessary in today's industry.
The Oxford Creative Academy (OCA) is a cutting edge music institute offering practical courses in a REAL WORLD environment, redefining music education. A place that nurtures creative people to recognize their unique talents and develop the skills necessary to succeed in today's music industry. Produced by a creative partnership between The Oxford Art Factory and The A&R Department, OCA will be offering 5 exciting 12 week courses starting Feb 2016.
From Fundamentals and Songwriting to Music Production, Audio Engineering, and Business Entertainment, there's a course for everyone to further their skills in this diverse & amazing industry!
The Oxford Creative Academy is based out of one of Sydney's hottest live venues Oxford Art Factory and Harry Vanda's (Producer of AC/DC) Hercules Street Studios.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, you're invited to check out the Hercules facilities (a world class music studio which has hosted the likes of Metallica, Mariah Carey, Daniel Johns, Flume, Peking Duk and Harts) to attend a free info session to learn more about OCA's upcoming courses on Saturday December 5th and listen to working professionals in the music industry today.
The information session will include:
- A live mixing demonstration with professional music engineers who will showcase the skills needed to mix a professional track for radio
- A studio tour, in which you will preview the workings of a professional studio
- An industry talk from music entrepreneur Matt O'Connor (Warner Music, The A&R Department) with an introduction of the Oxford Creative Academy
- Enrolment information for OCA's Courses in 2016
- Q&A sessions with our speakers throughout the day
You can register for the FREE open day, here.
For more information on Open Day contact OCA at firstname.lastname@example.org