Aussie Musicians Set To Save $ With A New Travel Deal
In an Australian first, Travel Beyond Group has designed a dedicated travel portal set to save Aussie musicians thousands of dollars a year in touring costs. Available to members of AMIN's associated state and territory bodies, the new Travel Deal offers discounted Virgin Australia fares (domestically and internationally), heavily discounted accommodation rates and ground requirements.
- Savings on all Virgin Australia fare classes between 7% - 20%
- Discounted rates and reduced excess on Car Hire, multiple drivers, flexible driver age below 25 (over the age of 21 and full licence required)
- Online portal to book hotels and apartments at best rate including Quest, Mantra, Oaks, Accor, IHG, Starwood, Crown and other boutique properties both in Australia and internationally for groups under 10
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge memberships
- Excess Baggage allowances continue with Virgin Australia and QANTAS
- Free wifi and onsite parking at selected hotels and apartments.
Last year AMIN surveyed its members on what discounts and benefits they would most like to see.
"Well you asked for it - you got it! After discussion with the key travel companies we are thrilled to partner with Travel Beyond Group as our preferred supplier to cut red tape and costs for touring bands. We are particularly thrilled with the 7% discount off the cheapest Virgin Australia flight prices, which will complement the excess baggage discounts and encourage Australian bands to tour more often,'' said AMIN Chair Patrick Donovan.
The first portal on the Music Victoria site will be set up by March 23 for its annual membership drive, and the other state portals rolling out soon afterwards. Members self-register on the portal where all available fares can be seen so the best available deals can be bought. Musicians can book their entire tour on the portal and will be provided with a detailed itinerary.
For more info, head to the AMIN website.
AMIN is proudly supported by APRA/AMCOS