The Hills Are Alive Group
NYE On The Hill 2023
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS Music Camping Festival over NYE set in the beautiful South Gippsland Hinterland. NYE on the Hill is a boutique Australian music and camping festival for good-vibing, music-loving friends and friends-of-friends.
What a perfect location. What a perfect group of people. What a perfect way to bring in the New Year. Trust us. Trust yourself. Trust the Hill.
Counting down to the countdown… Good times ahead!
NYE on the HILL 2023
NYE on the Hill is a 3-day, 2-night boutique music and camping festival for good-vibing, music-loving folk. It takes place in the beautifully picturesque rolling Hills of South Gippsland near Loch Village, 90mins from Melbourne, 25mins from Inverloch, 35mins from Phillip Island. Good times with great people in a stunning location. What better way to bring in the New Year.
This year we’re keeping the numbers strictly capped to only 3,000 good-vibing folks and tickets will sell out well and truly before the event so get in quick and don’t miss out!
WHEN IS IT?
Gates open at 11am on the 30th December 2023 and close at 5pm on the 1st January 2024.
WHERE IS IT?
NYE on the Hill takes place on "The Hill" on "The Farm". The Farm is located 10mins from Loch Village and 95mins South-East of Melbourne. It’s on the way to Wilsons Prom, about 40mins from Phillip Island.
We’ll give you the exact location once you’ve got your ticket.
HOW MUCH IS IT?
General Admission Tickets start at $279 + booking fee - cheaper if you sign up to the Pre-Sale and grab an Early Bird ticket or if you know The Farmer’s Secret Password (you need to be on the Farmer’s Friends-Of-Friends mailing list to receive the password).
- 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHT Free Camping
- BYO Alcohol & Themed/Licensed Bars
- Over 30 Bands & Performers
- Deck Disco
- Late Night DJ’s
- Art Installations
- Morning Yoga
- Chill-out Areas
- Curated Food Trucks
- Great People
- Beautiful Natural Environment with Incredible Views
- and Much Much Much More!
NOTE: UNDER 18 / FAMILIES
NYE on the Hill 2023 is an 18+ event, however parents can bring their children (12 to 17 - $149 + booking fee & Under 12 - $49 + booking fee) if they complete the FAMILY REGISTRATION PROCESS.
The 'Family Registration From' can be requested by contacting The Farmer (firstname.lastname@example.org) once parents have purchased their own tickets.
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE…
- Due to NYE on the Hill being on a hill, there is limited flat ground. As a result, the camp-ground is located approximately 500m from the car park. You cannot camp next to your car. Arrive early to secure the flattest sleeping area.
- A Baggage Ferry System will be operating on the first and last days of the festival and more information about this can be found in the FAQ page on the website – www.nyeonthehill.com.au
- Yes, NYE on the Hill is BYO as well as being BYO we also have four awesome themed licensed bars to explore while you're here. Just sayin'! Please don’t bring any glass.
- Car passes are required (see below) so please try to car-pool with friends as this will lower the environmental impact on the farm and make for a more fun-filled road trip.
- Upon arrival at the site, you will be required to present your passes/Tickets. Anyone without the required pass/ticket will not be allowed access to the car park or the event.
CAR PASS POLICY
To minimise the number of cars attending the event and to have a positive effect on traffic and the environment (the farm) everyone wishing to park a vehicle at the event MUST purchase a car pass.
Should you arrive on-site without a valid car pass a significantly higher fee will be charged to enter the festival site. If you are found to be parked on the side of the road within the vicinity of the event site police will be notified and your car will be towed and impounded.
All profits from the car passes will go to Environmental initiatives on the event site and in the local area. For all vehicles arriving with 3 or more peeps the full car pass fee will go to the local environmental initiative.
NYE on the Hill acknowledges the Boon Wurrung People as the traditional custodians of the land in which our festival is held, and pays respect to elders past, present and emerging.
Sat 16 Mar 2024, 11.00am | Bendigo Showgrounds, VIC
A Carnivore's Paradise of BBQ, Music and Madness! more »Get Tickets