Town of Port Hedland and BHP
North West Sundowner 2018 Tickets
4:00pm, Sun 26 August, 2018
Civic Centre Gardens, WA
This event has passed and sales are now closed
Presented by Fortescue Metals Group, The North West Sundowner will be joining the Saturday Festival at the Civic Centre Gardens this year. Along with a range of great musical offerings the event will feature a series of kid's activities and performances which will wrap up what will no doubt be a memorable few days in the Pilbara.
After a sell-out event last year, be sure to secure your tickets quickly! We could not think of a better way to round out the weekend.
This August, Port Hedland is once again preparing to host the region’s original and premier music event; The North West Festival. Presented by the Town of Port Hedland and BHP, the 2018 event will see local punters enjoy a 18+ Saturday Festival followed by the much loved family friendly Sunday Sundowner.
The North West Festival has been privy to some incredible talent since its inception back in 2012. The Rubens, Hilltop Hoods, Vance Joy, Peking Duk and Boy & Bear are just a few of the Australian legends who have graced the North West stage - and this year promises to be no different.
Without further ado we would like to introduce you to the artists making the trip to Port Hedland this August:
Bliss N Eso - Sheppard - Hands Like Houses - Abbe May
plus local acts to be announced!
From cutting edge hip hop to much loved indie pop and powerful alternative rock, this year’s event is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
The highly anticipated North West Festival will be held at the iconic and picturesque Civic Centre Gardens.
Tickets for both days are now on sale via moshtix.com.au, 1300 GET TIX (438 849) and in person at the Civic Centre.
North West Festival (Saturday 25 August, Doors open at 4.30pm)
Festival Entry Saturday (18+ only): $50
North West Sundowner (Sunday 26 August, Doors open at 4.00pm)
Festival Entry Sunday (18+): $30
Sunday Children (13-17 years): $15
Sunday Children (12 years and under): Free
Family Pass (2 x Festival Entry Sunday 18+ and 2 x Children 13-17 years): $75
Both days Weekender Pass (18+ only): $70
To receive a Companion Card ticket please purchase an event ticket, then simply show your Companion Card at the event to receive a complimentary ticket (of the same type) for your companion.
A LEGAL FORM OF IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY FOR ALL 18+ PATRONS. See Ticketing Terms and Conditions below for full details.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Patrons agree to the following terms and conditions of ticket purchase and entry to the festival.
Conditions of Purchase
- Once a ticket has been purchased, no refunds will be given except for as set out in the Live Performance of Australia Code or where otherwise required by law.
- If you are unable to attend, your ticket may be re-issued (change the name on your ticket) for a nominated fee per ticket.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased from Moshtix or an authorised agent of Moshtix. Moshtix has the right to immediately cancel any ticket promoted, advertised or sold in breach of this condition without refund, replacement or compensation to you.
- Tickets must not be offered for unauthorised re-sale on third party websites such as Ebay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- The right is reserved to vary, add, withdraw or substitute artists. No refunds available in the event of a line-up change.
- We play rain or shine. Cancellations due to weather will occur only in the event of dangerous conditions, as determined by the event manager.
Conditions of Attendance
- The event manager reserves the right to refuse entry.
- All patrons are required to present a ticket at the point of entry (printed or electronic). Patrons 18 years and older must present a matching legal form of identification. The only acceptable forms of identification are a current driver's licence, current passport or proof of age card.
- Patrons under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times (older siblings are not acceptable guardians).
- All bags will be inspected by security staff.
- Any person wearing or otherwise displaying any offensive signage or logos may be refused entry.
- Wristbands are not transferable and must be worn at all time. Failure to wear a wristband may result in eviction. Wristbands will not be replaced if lost.
- Small sized digital devices (phone, Go Pro, camera) are permitted but professional photography, video equipment and tape recorders are not allowed without the event manger's permission (i.e. any detachable lens, camera stands/selfie sticks or any lens over 20cm).
- No pass outs. Once you enter the festival, you will not be able to leave and re-enter.
- Sealed plastic water, soft drink and juice bottles and cans are permitted.
- Alcohol, animals (excluding guide dogs), glass, eskys, illegal substances, chairs, umbrellas or anything that could be used as a weapon are not permitted.
- Excessive drinkers, illegal drug users or patrons displaying antisocial behaviour will be evicted and may dealt with by Police.
- Activities such as moshing, crowd surfing, climbing and stage diving are dangerous and may lead to eviction from the festival.
- No warranty is given nor representation made regarding the view of the stages.
- Persons attending the festival do so at their own risk.
- The event manager shall not be held liable for any claim, loss, injury or damage sustained in relation to attendance, however so caused, including theft or loss of personal belongings.