Redland Business Community Presents
Grass Roots Redland Bay
Witness And Take Part In…One Of… If Not “The Most Dangerous” Sports On Dirt With The Toughest Men And Rankest Bulls Ever To Walk The Planet. It’s Your Turn To Experience The Thrills, Spills & Adrenalizing Action! Best Part! With all the affordable carnival sideshow entertainment, it’s a guaranteed fun day the whole family will enjoy.
GRASS ROOTS REDLAND BAY
SATURDAY 19 JANUARY 2019
Doors Open 11am - 6pm
REDLAND BAY HOTEL
160 Broadwater Terrace, Redland Bay QLD 4165
So What's It All About?
A day for you, family and friends put on by the Business Community in Redland Bay affiliated with the National Rodeo Association.
Packed with the heart stopping action of the toughest sport on dirt, Bull Riding. Watch from the most junior cowboy through to Australian and World Champions. You can buy a cowboy and win cash on the day, have your photo taken at the meet and greet or mingle with them at the after party with our host, the Redland Bay Hotel.
Food variety will be onsite with burgers made by our nominated charity The Cage Youth Foundation, Coffee, Cakes, Ice Cream, Woodfire Pizza's, Fish & Chips, Red Rock Noodle, Dutch Pancakes, Icy Cold Beers and Spirits.
All Carnival Rides and attractions are free for periods once admission is paid.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1) No one under the age of 18 will be permitted to enter unless they are accompanied by parents or legal guardian. I know what you are all probably saying as we said it too but it's a condition for our first event and we must comply.
2) All patrons entering will be entering as support for the entire event, it's sponsors, the activities, the business's, The Cage Youth Foundation, support of the bull riding, the rides and amusement as well as the food & beverage vendors and anyone inside the gate against the above that decides to voice their disapproval of any of the above where it causes unruly conduct, harm or disruption to the venue, patrons and schedules, will be removed as an unruly patron.
3) All patrons inclusive of employees, Marshall's, volunteers, organisers, competitors, officials, adults and children must, after being admitted, where the arm band provided at entry. Anyone seen on the day without the arm band will be deemed as a non paid patron and will be required to pay the nominated entry fee after being escorted by security and or nominated official, back to an entrance gate to pay. If they refuse they will be escorted of the grounds. This is another condition by the liquor Licensing.
4) It is a condition of entry and participation in this Event that the entrant consents for themselves and any minor entering with them ("The Entrant") to The Grass Roots Day (" The Promoter") using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film, video and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Event, future events and promoting any products and services distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
5) There will be noesky's,byo alcohol, gazebos (nothing larger than an umbrella) or smoking permitted on the grounds. There will be a designated smoking area between gate 2 and the hotel (please see map on website).
This event may be subject to age restrictions. Please ensure you check the event purchase page for confirmation of age restrictions. If this event is classified as an 18+ event, you will be asked to present a legal form of identification at the event entry, such as a current Australian driver's license (international driver's licenses won't be accepted, State Approved 'Proof Of Age' card or a valid Passport. If this event is classified as an under 18 event, you may not attend if you are over the age of 18 years. Valid Photo ID may be required to provide documentation stating you are under 18 years of age. If this event is classified as all ages, you may attend if you are over the age of 18 years however this event may be unlicensed or you may be required to present a legal form of identification to access licensed areas.
REFUNDS AND REISSUES (NAME CHANGES):
If you or your guests are unable to attend, the ability to re-issue (change the name on your ticket) or offer your ticket for re-sale (sell your ticket onto an anonymous buyer) may be available for a nominated fee per ticket but is at the discretion of the event organiser and may be subject to change. To check if either service is available, log into your Moshtix account after you have purchased the ticket(s). Should ticket re-issues be available these will close approximately 48 hours prior to event start time. Should tickets be available to be offered for re-sale these cannot be guaranteed to be resold. There are no refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by the Live Performance Australia Industry Code of Practice.
At the point of entry, please present your ticket and matching legal form of identification such as, a current Australian driver's license, "Proof of Age" card or valid Passport. If you are unable to print your ticket(s), you can present the electronic version of the ticket which can be scanned on your mobile or tablet device, or displayed on iPhones using the Passbook application.
The event organiser and venue reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised prices, event times and inclusions without notice. The event organiser and venue reserves the right of admission and to enforce the Venue Entry Conditions. Please check the event organiser or venue website for additional terms and conditions of entry to the event.
It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for unauthorised re-sale, on 3rd party websites such as Ebay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
Moshtix may, without prior written notice, invalidate any tickets that are believed to be in breach of these terms and conditions, and no refund, replacement or compensation will be offered.