Elmar's in the Valley presents
Elmar's in the Valley OKTOBERFEST FREE FAMILY DAY 2018 - Sunday 21 Oct
Sunday 21st Oct is a FREE FAMILY EVENT. Please register for a ticket through Moshtix for all family members.
Going on from tradition, the event is held outdoors. Enjoy a day filled with live music, steins and lots of fun! Elmar's Oktoberfest is the perfect opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy Germany's biggest festival in the Swan Valley's largest BIERGARTEN. Dress up in your finest Lederhosen and Dirndl for plenty of amusement and games, including stein holding, Bratwurst eating, tug-o-war, plus some new and exciting games! The beer will be flowing and BBQ sizzling, with delicious German goodies. Oktoberfest on Sunday 21st October is a FREE FAMILY day event, with a bouncy castle, bucking bull, face painter and other games to entertain the family and kids.
Oktoberfest is a CASH only event. Please bring cash along to avoid the ATM queues.
PARKING & TRANSPORT TO THE VENUE
Elmar's are offering FREE public transport for all guests attending Oktoberfest 2018 over all 3 event dates. Simply show the staff at TransPerth your ticket on the day to redeem FREE public transport - valid for bus, train and ferry. Three hours before the event and three hours after.
Free onsite parking available at the venue.
For more information head to www.elmars.com.au
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No refunds on any ticket purchased - no special circumstances that tickets can be refunded
- No swapping of event dates
- No pass outs
- No entry to the venue after 3pm
- Bars close at 4pm or at management's discretion
- No refunds on purchased glassware
- No food or drinks to be brought in on site - for all Oktoberfest events
- CASH ONLY EVENT - ATM onsite - please bring cash to avoid the queues
- Venue opens at 11am - be the first to come in this year to beat the rush
- Be safe and drink lots of water throughout the day
- No glass or ceramic steins accepted on entry - for all Oktoberfest events
- Elmar's in the Valley is proud to promote a DRUG FREE EVENT
Fri 26 Jan 2024, 2.00pm | Barrack Street Jetty, WA
Prepare to hoist the anchor and set sail for an unforgettable Australia Day celebration like no other. It's time to mark your calendars because we're throwing the hottest boat party of the year, and you're invited to come aboard! more »Get Tickets