Elmar's in the Valley presents
Elmar's in the Valley OKTOBERFEST 2018 - Saturday 13 Oct Tickets
11:00am, Sat 13 October, 2018
Elmar's in the Valley, HENLEY BROOK, WA
Going on from tradition, the event is held outdoors. Enjoy a day filled with live music, steins and lots of fun! Elmar's Oktoberfest is the perfect opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy Germany's biggest festival in the Swan Valley's largest BIERGARTEN. Dress up in your finest Lederhosen and Dirndl for plenty of amusement and games, including stein holding, Bratwurst eating, tug-o-war, plus some new and exciting games! The beer will be flowing and BBQ sizzling, with delicious German goodies. Oktoberfest on Sunday 21st October is a FREE FAMILY day event, with a bouncy castle, bucking bull, face painter and other games to entertain the family and kids.
Oktoberfest is a CASH only event. Please bring cash along to avoid the ATM queues.
All tickets receive a FREE pretzel on arrival (excludes Sunday)
General Admission Tickets start from $31.90.
Sunday 21st Oct is a FREE FAMILY EVENT. Please register for a ticket through Moshtix.
Premium tickets are $52.90 each. Your premium ticket includes; entry through our Premium/VIP line, one original beer or glass of wine, an Elmar's Bratwurst with the works in a bun for lunch, and to really get you into the festival spirit - a piece of Oktoberfest attire!
VIP Tickets to our VIP Beer Tent are available for $146.90 each. Each VIP ticket includes; an all you can eat German Feast Banquet Style Lunch, a stein to keep and one stein fill of Elmar's beer or a wine glass to keep and a bottle of Elmar's wine on arrival, exclusive VIP entry access with a super private VIP bar, your very own VIP area inside the VIP beer tent, VIP games and more!
PARKING & TRANSPORT TO THE VENUE
Elmar's are offering FREE public transport for all guests attending Oktoberfest 2018 over all 3 event dates. Simply show the staff at TransPerth your ticket on the day to redeem FREE public transport - valid for bus, train and ferry. Three hours before the event and three hours after.
Free onsite parking available at the venue.
For more information head to www.elmars.com.au
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No refunds on any ticket purchased - no special circumstances that tickets can be refunded
- No swapping of event dates
- No pass outs
- No entry to the venue after 3pm
- Bars close at 4pm or at management's discretion
- No refunds on purchased glassware
- No food or drinks to be brought in on site - for all Oktoberfest events
- CASH ONLY EVENT - ATM onsite - please bring cash to avoid the queues
- Venue opens at 11am - be the first to come in this year to beat the rush
- Be safe and drink lots of water throughout the day
- No glass or ceramic steins accepted on entry - for all Oktoberfest events
- Elmar's in the Valley is proud to promote a DRUG FREE EVENT