Carl Cox and Eric Powell's Mobile Disco
Carl and Eric return to their spiritual home - Mornington Peninsula
Hello Disco People!
Super important; we need all attendees to acknowledge the following:
• No BYO Food & Beverages - this is a fully licensed event, including wines, beers, cider and food truck offerings catering for all dietary requirements.
No food or beverages of any kind will be permitted into the venue.
• This is a family friendly event – Please note this is not an all ages event, all children must be accompanied by a responsible adult (Mother/Father/Auntie/Uncle – not brothers or sisters). Children must be with a responsible adult at all times.
• Items permitted - blankets and point and shoot cameras are allowed on the day. No chairs of any kind, eskies, or professional camera equipment will be permitted.
• Security - security will be performing bag checks on entry to ensure no prohibited items are brought onsite.
• No passouts – there are strictly no passouts at this event.
• Ticketing - please ensure you have your ticket with you on the day - No ticket no entry
If you have purchased your ticket Moshtix, do not share – each ticket can only be scanned once, if the ticket you have has already been scanned you will not gain entry.
If you purchased your ticket from a third party, the responsibility is yours to make sure the ticket is genuine, we cannot guarantee tickets purchased from third parties.
• Wristbands - each attendee will have a wristband applied on entry. You must keep this on all day. People without a wristband will be required to leave the venue.
• Weather – forecasts are in and it’s looking promising like a 25 degree day. The Briars is a nature reserve and the site is open to the elements, so come prepared for the conditions. Remember your sunnies, sunscreen, hat and maybe a jacket or poncho just in case.
• Car Park – there is ample parking at the Briars. The car parking fee is $5.
It is approx a 500 meter walk from the designated car parking area to the Mobile Disco set up.
• Car and Bus Drop Zone – cars and buses will be permitted to drop passengers off in the car park area. There will be a designated drop offzone.
And last but not least; THE SHOW TIMES!
11:00am - Car Park Opens
12:30pm - Ticket Gates Open
12:30pm - Food & Beverage Service Opens
1pm to 9pm – Carl Cox and Eric Powell
* Note: running times are approximate and may be subject to change.
If you purchased tickets on behalf of someone else, please be sure to forward this information onto them.
Cya on the dancefloor