Ari's Food Safari
This event has passed and sales are now closed
Annual charity event Ari's Food Safari is set to take place on Monday 15th June 2015. Voted as the The Sunday Mail's number one event in 2014, the event raises funds for the Australian Mitochondrial Disease Foundation, in memory of local Brisbane boy Ari Rotolone, who passed away from Mitochondrial Disease at the age of four.
The event has become synonymous with quality food and drinks, with guests of Ari's Food Safari travelling in a London double decker bus and visiting five amazing venues for food and drinks.
- Your bus ticket around town in a London double decker buses;
- Canap s and bubbles at Kwan Brothers;
- Starters & drinks at Vine Restaurant
- Mains & drinks at E'cco
- Desserts at Chester Street with a special appearance from the Doughnut Time van, and:
- Entry into the official afterparty at Alfred & Constance.
ALL PROCEEDS are donated to the Australian Mitochondrial Disease Foundation.