The Star Sydney Charity Golf Day 2018 Tickets
7:00am, Thu 9 August, 2018
Terrey Hills Golf & Country Club, NSW
The Star Sydney Charity Golf Day is back at Terrey Hills Golf Club in 2018. The event raises funds for the Australian Kookaburra Kids foundation.
This annual event is a fantastic opportunity for work colleagues to spend quality time together outside of work. There is limited space available for this year 2 event so we encourage you to purchase tickets expressly.
ELIGIBILITY TO COMPETE
- You must be 18 years and over
- Not banned or excluded from The Star Entertainment Group
- You must either be
- Employed by The Star Entertainment Group
- A preferred supplier of The Star Entertainment Group
- Referred to by an employee of the Star Entertainment Group
- Your ticket includes a) green fees plus an 'Early Starter' breakfast (including bacon & egg rolls, fresh fruit, juice, coffee and tea) b) a golf cart shared with another player c) $25 ticket bundle in the ‘Super Raffle’ (details below).
- Your ticket does not include refreshments or meals after tee off or after gold has finished. It also does not include transport to/from the event or equipment.
- This is not an official function of The Star Sydney. It has been organised as a social event out of work time. Participation in the event will be your own personal time. You will need to seek approval from your manager to take time off work (e.g. annual leave).
- When purchasing your ticket you will be asked for your Staff ID, Employee Number, Department and contact information. You will also be asked if you have a team in mind.
- Tickets to the event must be paid up front. Tickets are non-refundable. Golf will be played in good or poor weather conditions as long as the course is open.
- Golf clubs and golf shoes are available for hire on the day but will be paid at your own expense.
- The competition will be four player Ambrose. There will also be awards for the winning team, longest drive and nearest to the pin.
- We will also be aiming the raise funds for a charity aligned to The Star Entertainment Group via an online ‘super raffle’.
GOLF COMPETITION RULES
- At least one player from each team must be an employee of The Star Entertainment Group..
- Each team must nominate a Captain. The Captain must be an employee of The Star Entertainment Group. The department (eg. Food & Beverage) the Captain works in at The Star Entertainment Group will be the nominated department for that team in the competition.
- The golf event is Ambrose.
- Players who do not not have an official Golflink handicap will play off a handicap of 18.
- The organisers (comprising Tim Waugh, Adam Price and Jaime Heap) will have the final say on team allocations however we will endeavour to comply with any requests.
- We welcome players to join the day whether you are by yourself or can form a team of up to 4 players.
- If you have a team (of up to 4 in mind) but are not ready to purchase tickets yet, please email Tim Waugh [email protected]
0700am - Registration / Driving Range
0745am - Player Briefing
0800am - Tee Off
0100pm - Clubhouse Presentation Lunch
Tim Waugh | The Star Sydney - Food & Beverage | 0481-438-239
Jaime Heap | The Star Sydney - Legal | 0405-602-585
Adam Price | The Star Sydney - Finance | 0417-632-695
For all general enquiries please contact
DIRECTOR OF NIGHTCLUB MARKETING
FUNDRAISING FOR THE AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA KIDS
As part of The Star Sydney Charity Golf Day we will be raising funds for The Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation. The Star's Charity Golf Day players will be fund raising for a super raffle. All proceeds from the raffle will go to The AsutralianKookaburra Kids Foundation.
For more information about our Super Raffle, including tickets >>> https://www.raffletix.com.au/?ref=hyz2c
Approval: The Organisers have sought approval from The Star and the Kookaburra Kids Foundation to run the raffle. The Draw: The draw for both raffles will take place at 1pm at Terrey Hills Golf Club on Thursday 9th August. The draw of winning tickets will be via Raffletix.com.au. The winner will be notified by phone and will be published on the event page at Moshtix.
For more information on the raffle competition, please contact Tim Waugh | [email protected] | 0481-438-239