Town of Port Hedland and BHP Presents
North West Festival 2017 Tickets
4:00pm, Sat 19 August, 2017
Civic Centre Gardens, WA
This event has passed and sales are now closed
The Pilbara region's premier music event, North West Festival will return this August!
Now in its sixth year, the Festival will include a music event on Saturday 19th August and a Sundowner on Sunday 20th August.
Boy & Bear, Spiderbait and Vera Blue are the key acts set to take the stage for this year's North West Festival.
The three internationally acclaimed bands will be joined by a range of local artists on the day. This year's festival is open to all ages and will be located at the Civic Centre Gardens in Port Hedland.
Presented by Fortescue Metals Group, The North West Sundowner is back for another year at the Port Hedland Yacht Club. Along with a range of great musical offerings the event will feature a series of kid's activities and performances which will wrap up what will no doubt be a memorable few days in the Pilbara.
Tickets for both days are now on sale via moshtix.com.au, and in person at the South Hedland Library.
NORTH WEST FESTIVAL 2017
Saturday 19 August - Doors open at 4:00pm
General Admission $10
Proceeds from tickets will be donated into the Town's Funding and Donations program.
Under 12 Free
Sunday 20 August - Doors open at 3:00pm
General Admission Free
The Town of Port Hedland is proud to be hosting the North West Festival, with the support of our Major Sponsor BHP, Event Partners Roy Hill, FMG, Atlas Iron, Pilbara Ports Authority, Pilbara Minerals, Tourism WA, Goodline, Landcorp and Conway Highbury and Media Partners North West Telegraph, Spirit Radio and REDFM.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- 18+ patrons - VALID PHOTO ID is required. Only the following forms of ID are acceptable for entry to the festival under WA Liquor Licensing Law:
- a current Australian driver's license (international driver's licenses won't be accepted); or
- a current passport; or
- a current Western Australian proof of age card.
- Patrons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at ALL times (older siblings are not acceptable guardians). Parents will be required to fill in a Family Welfare Registration Form prior to entering the festival.
- No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice. Incorrect purchases are NOT guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the promoter.
NO PASSOUTS. Once you enter the festival, you will not be able to leave and re-enter.
- SEALED plastic water, soft drink and juice bottles/cans are permitted.
- All bags will be inspected on entry by our friendly security staff.
- Excessive drinkers, illegal drug users or patrons displaying antisocial behaviour will be evicted and dealt with by Police.
- Wristbands are not transferable and must be worn at all times. Wristbands will not be replaced if lost.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Keep the festival site clean. Put your rubbish in the bins provided.
- Please respect the neighbours by arriving and leaving quietly.