Fairbridge Festival 2018 Tickets
10:00am, Fri 20 April, 2018 - 10:00pm, Sun 22 April, 2018
Fairbridge Village, WA
ONLINE SALES NOW CLOSED
Tickets will be available at the gate from 10am Friday 20th April 2018
FAIRBRIDGE FESTIVAL IS A MAGICAL THREE DAYS OF CAMPING AND MUSIC
Escape for a weekend with some of the best in folk, world and roots music from around the
globe in the idyllic Fairbridge Village.
Artistic Director Rod Vervest and the team of programmers have put together another
spectacular line-up of artists from across the globe, here are just a few:
- The amazing Sheelanagig (Dublin) bring a rare tour de force in Euro-gypsy fusion
- The Lost Brothers (UK) showcase remarkable harmonies and synchronised guitars
- Perch Creek (Vic) are zany siblings returning to Fairbridge in 2018 with even crazier dance moves
- Mama Kin Spender (WA) unveiling brooding guitars, drums and harmonies all illuminated by a chorus of singers
- Trio the Ganglions (UK) bring upbeat math pop punk about science, feminism and feelings
- The extraordinary indigenous artist Kankawa Nagarra (Olive Knight) (WA) brings desert blues
- Ten Strings and a Goat Skin (CAN) transform tradition with vigour, curiosity and high energy rhythms.
- Local singer songwriter Carla Geneve (WA) swings between honest folk to blasting rock
More artists to be released along with the full program soon. This is another Fairbridge Festival not be missed.
Grab a Fairbridge Festival 2018 Gift Certificate for those you love!
BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY
This family-friendly camping festival features up to 100 world renowned local, national and international folk, world, blues and roots acts in the beautiful rural heritage-listed Fairbridge village, only an hour south of Perth. The much-loved Fairbridge Festival covers multiple stages and includes bespoke youth and children's programming so there really is something for everyone. Come and enjoy the music alongside artisan markets, a well-being zone, community stalls, workshops, comedy, dance and street theatre.
SAVE WITH EARLYBIRD PRICES
Standard pricing applies from 11 February 2018.
There are multiple ticket options: including discounted packages (A, B or C) with free entry for children under 5; group bookings; Cosy Camping; Glamping; day and session tickets.
For more information visit fairbridgefestival.com.au
Check out this clip from last year's festival:
FAIRBRIDGE FESTIVAL 20 - 22 April 2018
Fairbridge Village, South Western Highway, Pinjarra, Western Australia
Follow Fairbridge Festival: