Winx Stakes Day
The Australian Turf Club is delighted to welcome patrons back to its venues under COVIDSafe conditions.
The ATC will have staff at all points of entry and in designated sit-down dining and viewing areas to ensure best practice bio-security and hygiene measures for the safety of everyone at the venue.
All patrons must follow directional signage and advice from staff and officials, and observe the social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres at all times.
- Thermal cameras to take patron temperatures on entry
- All patrons required to provide their name, telephone number and email address to the ATC at the time of transacting tickets
- Bollards and signage to control the flow of people through the venue
- Club furniture spaced to observe social distancing
- Capacity limits per area of the venue to comply to 1 patron per 4sq metres directive
- COVID marshals to monitor all areas to help patrons understand and follow the measures
- Hand sanitising units are throughout the venue. Toilets will be cleaned regularly and TAB/EBT machines sanitised
These measures are in place to protect patrons and staff. Cooperation from patrons will help ensure that we can continue to welcome patrons back throughout the winter.
A reminder that if you are unwell, please do not attend the Club.