West Coast Blues n Roots Festival 2015
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE: Exclusive access to a VIP Area which includes a bar and lounge area. Delicious hot buffet dinner available in the VIP area. VIP bar access with four complimentary alcoholic drinks and four complimentary soft drinks. Under 18’s you get the four complimentary soft drinks only. Complimentary festival stubbie holder. A shaded alfresco outdoor area with views of the main stage. ~ Private restrooms. Sorry, but there is no VIP parking available. Please note, VIP patrons who are accompanying minors need to purchase an Under 18 VIP ticket for all those under 18. U18 patrons MUST be accompanied by a parent at all times (older siblings are not suitable guardians).
The 12th Annual West Coast Blues N Roots 2015 lineup revealed!
WA's much loved multi-genre festival, West Coast Blues N Roots, has brought to Fremantle some truly legendary artists over the past 11 years with the likes of Bob Dylan, Elvis Costello, James Brown, John Mayer, Paul Simon, Bo Diddley, The Pogues, John Fogerty, Crosby, Stills and Nash, Crowded House, Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, and many many more gracing the stages.
You've been waiting patiently and now the teams at Sunset Events and Chugg Entertainment can finally reveal the artists appearing at next year's festival. Without further ado, preview our 2015 lineup now via video or below -
John Butler Trio
Paolo Nutini ~ David Gray
Paul Kelly presents the Merri Soul Sessions
featuring Dan Sultan, Clairy Browne, Kira Puru & Vika and Linda Bull
Jurassic 5 ~ Rodrigo y Gabriela
George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic
Xavier Rudd and the United Nations ~ Jimmy Cliff
Charles Bradley ~ Keb' Mo' ~ Mavis Staples
Beth Hart ~ Kim Churchill ~ Lanie Lane
With locals to be announced
* note: line-up may be subject to change
What a fantastic showing for 2015 and an honour to have local legend John Butler Trio accept our invitation to close the festival in their hometown after playing to massive crowds internationally on their latest world tour. The combination of these unique and exceptionally talented artists are what makes the festival a must-see year upon year. It's such a great day for music lovers. To get to know the artists heading to West Coast Blues N Roots 2015 a little better, head here for individual biographies and artist materials.
First release tickets go on sale 9.00am WST Tuesday November 18 from www.moshtix.com.au.
Ticketing - Terms & Conditions
In purchasing a ticket for West Coast Blues n Roots Festival, you are agreeing to the event's terms and conditions of ticket purchase and entry to the festival, which can be read in full here.
- NO PASSOUTS permitted due to liquor licensing laws. Once you leave the festival you will not be able to re-enter.
- 18+ patrons - VALID PHOTO ID is required. Only the following forms of ID are acceptable for entry to the festival under WA Liquor Licensing Laws:
- a current Australian driver's license (international driver's licenses won't be accepted); or
- a current passport; or
- WA Proof of Age Card;
- Proof of Age card or equivalent issued in an Australian state or territory;
- a current WA or NSW Photo card;
- a Photo Card issued by any Australian State or Territory similar to the NSW/WA Photo Card.
- Picnic rugs, hampers and low chairs are permitted only in the designated areas.
- No prams.
- SEALED plastic water and soft drink bottles are permitted.
- Alcohol, animals (guide dogs excepted), glass, illegal substances, fires (of any kind), flares, fireworks, umbrellas, sharp objects (such as sharp knives) or anything that could be used as a weapon are not permitted.
- All bags will be inspected on entry by our friendly security staff.
- Wristbands are not transferable and must be worn at all times. Wristbands will not be replaced if lost.
Patrons under 18 may attend if accompanied by a parent AT ALL TIMES (older siblings are not acceptable guardians). All parents will be required to complete a Family Welfare Registration Form before entering the festival.