Wendy Rule - with special guest Sister Ursuline
Visionary Songstress Wendy Rule returns to Sydney for an intimate acoustic show featuring her trademark mystical songs - with special guest local cellist / vocalist Sister Ursuline.
Drawn from Wendy Rule’s extensive back catalogue, as well as a bunch of brand new songs inspired by the stunning wilderness around her home in New Mexico, USA. Wendy's extraordinary voice, heartfelt lyrics, and inspiring stories create a uniquely beautiful and transformative live experience. Local singer-songwriter and cellist, Sister Ursuline, will open the night with a set of her otherworldly, narrative songs.
- Customers and staff are not required to be fully vaccinated or carry vaccination evidence
- COVID-19 Safe Check-in is no longer required at all hospitality venues
- NSW Health strongly advises that patrons consider being seated while drinking.
- Masks optional
- If you are feeling unwell don't go out
- Under 18s are welcome at the Petersham Bowling Club but must be accompanied by an adult.
The Petersham Bowling Club acknowledge the Gadigal of the Eora Nation as the traditional custodians of the land on which this show takes place and pay our respects to their Elders past and present, and emerging and extend those respects to the First Nations peoples of NSW and beyond.