Great Southern Nights
The Tezz Fest [SOLD OUT]
ALL PATRONS ATTENDING THIS LICENSED PREMISES:
• PROVIDE THEIR CONTACT DETAILS ON ENTRY.
• BE REFUSED ENTRY IF THEY DISPLAY SIGNS OF ILLNESS
• BE REQUESTED TO LEAVE SHOULD THEY DISPLAY SIGNS OF ILLNESS AFTER ENTRY
• BE SEATED TO EAT AND DRINK
• FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES INCLUDING AT ENTRY AND EXIT POINTS
• COMPLY WITH ANY INSTRUCTIONS TO RELOCATE DUE TO PATRON NUMBER RESTRICTIONS IN ANY AREA
• COMPLY WITH REASONABLE DIRECTIONS FROM STAFF
• ADHERE TO A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TEN PERSONS PER TABLE
• CONSIDER DOWNLOADING THE COVID-SAFE APP
• HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFE
Presented by Great Southern Nights
Great Southern Nights is a new event to kick-start the recovery of the live music industry - featuring 1,000 COVID-safe gigs across Sydney and Regional NSW, throughout November 2020 (Australian Music Month). Great Southern Nights is a NSW Government initiative, delivered by Destination NSW in partnership with ARIA. For more information, please visit greatsouthernnights.com.au
Named after their landlord, The Terry’s (also known as the Tezzas) emulate the pub rock and alternative surf culture of Australian music, making them a laid back and easy listen Sunday session vibe. For a relatively new band, The Terry’s have a remarkably polished sound with organic vocals paired with soft electric guitar and drums.
The Group are located Gerringong NSW, and began as a trio, with founding members Jacob Finch (vocals), Ben Salvo (guitar) and Lukas Anderson (guitar), later joined by Cameron Cooper on the drums.
The band first started jamming at the beginning of 2020, releasing their debut single ‘Video Games’ in June of the same year. They have wasted zero time, promptly releasing two other singles, Penny and Wise Man (acoustic) within two months of their debut drop. The Terry’s only plan to release singles for the meantime yet have no doubt that they will drop an EP in the foreseeable future.
Their passion for the local music scene means that they take inspiration from Aussie artists such as Pacific Avenue, The Bungalows, Pond, Skegss and British act, Will And The People.
The Terry’s kickstarted their live performance career with their first gig supporting Big Twisty and Adam Newling and hope to be on the forefront of live performance when it bounces back again.