See Right Through Events
The Magic Squirrel - Chapter 2 (12th October)
We present The Magic Squirrel – Chapter 2
The Magic Squirrel is an opportunity to distort the lines between reality and make believe, to escape the mundane and immerse yourself in our story. Rethink what it means to go for a drink at this series of unique and strictly limited pop-up cocktail experiences each with a custom built set. Hidden within the historical surroundings of Fremantle prison, this unique bar experience combines sound and light installations, a breathtaking show and a cocktail list curated by award winning London bar, Evans & Peel. The dust has settled on Chapter 1, the story introduced and now we move on.
Chapter 2 - #heschosenyou – the spaceship is launching October 2019
Important event and ticketing Information:
• The Magic Squirrel is an interactive art installation. Some of the installations involve flashing lights and sound in confined spaces. However, we can provide alternative routes. Disabled access is available. Please contact us prior to the event if you have any concerns.
• We approximate the experience will take 2-3 hours with the option of staying in our final secret bar until midnight. (*10pm license on Sunday). Your ticket time is either 6pm or 8.30pm. Please arrive 15 minutes prior and as a whole group to ensure event flow and the allow the full experience.
• If you wish to be taken through the experience and seated together we recommend booking as a group. However, our seating is fixed and the largest group we can accomodate is 8 for economy, 5 for business and 4 for first class. First class seating is reserved. For Business and Economy ticket holders, we cannot always guarantee seating of groups together, however we will try our best on the night.
• Inflight food is included in Business and First tickets and is an optional add-on for Economy tickets. A very limited number of inflight meals may be available on the night. Drink tokens can be purchased pre-event at a reduced rate.
• During the flight we operate table service and drinks are served by our costumed performing artists. Non-alcoholic drinks are also available.
• See Right Through Events reserves the right to change your allocated experience time and night.
• No squirrels were harmed in the making of this production……..
View full booking information and FAQ's here
Thu 5 Dec 2019, 7.00pm | Freo.Social, WA
Calling all culture buffs, Know-It-Alls and trivia addicts- it's your lucky day! Freo.Social is hosting the quiz of your dreams, in a monthly spectacle that will encompass the best bits from your favourite music quizzes. more »Get Tickets
Wed 19 Feb 2020, 7.30pm | Freo.Social, WA
Having been performing solo shows for over decade, Creed Bratton, who played an over the top version of himself, as the mysterious, quality-assurance director that smells like mung-beans, lives for scuba diving and can’t tell the difference between an apple and a potato, is finally heading to Australia with his... more »Get Tickets