The Hunger Project's Vision to Action Workshop
This event has passed and sales are now closed
Coinciding with World Hunger Day, the session will kick off with a 3 hour interactive Vision to Action workshop where The Hunger Project will share some incredible lessons from our village partners in Africa, India and Bangladesh about the adversity they have conquered by shifting their mindset.
We'll incorporate these lessons as we talk through steps to create your own vision, commitment and actions towards unlocking your leadership, creativity and capacity to live a bigger life.
The Vision to Action workshop will be led by Cathy Burke (Vice President and Global Leader, Partnerships, The Hunger Project) and Glen Carlson (award-winning entrepreneur, speaker and co-founder of Key Person of Influence). The workshop will be followed by a 45 minute panel discussion with an extraordinary line up of guest speakers including;
- Cathy Burke;
- Jack Delosa (Founder & CEO of The Entourage);
- Ben Doolan (Founder and Director of FivePointFour Meals);
- Jessica Carrera (Director/Owner of Carrera Press Agency, and Director/Co-Founder of The Dollhouse Pictures);
- Jacinta McDonell (Co-Founder of Anytime Fitness, Founder of Urban Yoga, and Human Kind Project); and
- Narelle Hooper (Adviser, Author and Speaker).
This workshop by The Hunger Project Australia has your name all over it - and all proceeds from ticket sales for this event go to The Hunger Project's work creating a sustainable end to chronic, persistent hunger.