The Drop Festival - Torquay
This event has passed and sales are now closed
New festival The Drop to follow the world's best surfing around the country
It's no secret that music and surfing go hand in hand, so it's a no-brainer that a music festival should (excuse the pun) jump on board to follow the Australian leg of the World Surf League Championship Tour. With that in mind, we present The Drop - a brand new touring festival which will hit the shores of D'Bah near Snapper Rocks, Torquay near Bells Beach and glorious Margaret River in March and April 2018 with some incredible artists in tow.
SAFIA | DUNE RATS | SAN CISCO
HOLY HOLY | RUBY FIELDS
Set within the backdrop of the greatest surfing events on the planet, The Drop is a boutique touring music festival unlike anything Australia has experienced before. The Drop will take place on the first weekend of each coinciding surfing event and will appeal to surfing and music fans alike, with a dedicated focus on local community engagement. Each event will highlight what makes each region unique - a combination of local culture, food and beverage vendors and a shared love of the ocean.
Australian surfing royalty and The Drop founding partner Wayne "Rabbit" Bartholomew said; "The Drop Music Festival's gonna rock Snapper, Bells and Margaret River in 2018. I'm super pumped on this!!"
There's a lot more news to come soon, so stay tuned to our socials!
Got your Festival Ticket but need ground transportation? We've gone and sorted out some shuttle buses for your convenience! There are 3 routes to chose from:
BUS ROUTES - return tickets can be pre-purchased for $6.00 or you can purchase on the day for $10
Route 1: GEELONG TO TORQUAY COMMON
Route 2: WOMBAH PARK TO TORQUAY COMMON
Route 3: JAN JUC TO TORQUAY COMMON
Or, if you're planning on driving - Take advantage of the Park & Ride Option!
PARK AND RIDE - parking tickets can be pre-purchased for $5.00 per car or you can purchase on the day for $10.00.
80 DUFFIELDS ROAD TO TORQUAY COMMON
Important Ticket Information:
- All attendees must hold a valid ticket.
- Admit tickets are for all patrons 12 years and over.
- Children aged 11 years and under are FREE but must have a valid ticket.
- All children MUST be accompanied by a ticket-holding parent or legal guardian at all times.
- 2 x FREE Child (11 years and under) tickets are available for every paid Adults ticket (up to 4 per order.)
- Family ticket is strictly 2 Parent/Guardians (aged 18 years and over) and 2 Children (aged 12-17 years) Any order outside of these parameters may be cancelled.