The Championships Day 1
General admission is now SOLD OUT.
Capacity is restricted due to the construction of the Winx Stand. There are a few hospitality packages remaining.
THE CHAMPIONSHIPS DAY 1 ORGINALLY SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY 3 APRIL 2021, WILL NOW BE HELD ON SATURDAY 10 APRIL 2021.
This is due to the rain affected postponement of the Longines Golden Slipper meeting on 20 March 2021, and the subsequent decision by Racing NSW and the Australian Turf Club that all race meetings forming part of the Sydney Autumn Racing Carnival will now run seven days later than originally scheduled.
If you had purchased your tickets prior to 20 March 2021:
- Your ticket(s) will remain valid for the same event now scheduled for the following week, and will permit entry into the same facility. You are not required to do anything, simply bring your ticket to the following week’s rescheduled event.
- Should the new date not be convenient for you, please request your refund by logging into your Moshtix Account and following these steps. If you created your booking as a Guest, Sign Up here to register and access your tickets using the same email address that was used for the booking.
- Refunds for The Championships Day 1 must be requested online per the above process by 12pm Monday 5 April 2021. Refunds will not be accepted after this time.
For further information and updates regarding ticketing for the Sydney Autumn Racing Carnival, please click here.
A day rich in tradition and headlined by the Group 1 $2 million Australian Derby and the Group 1 The Star Doncaster Mile first run in 1861 and 1866 respectively. As a nod to traditions, guests are encouraged to dress in black and white at this most elegant of racedays. Off-the-track, a post-racing extravaganza from HOT DUB TIME MACHINE, fashion competitions, live DJ’s, pop-up bars, uplifting hospitality experiences and pop-ups from Sydney’s finest street vendors create an unforgettable atmosphere.
The Australian Turf Club is delighted to welcome patrons to its venues under COVIDSafe conditions.
- Each ticket includes racecourse entry and access to the specific facility purchased only
- All patrons must have a valid Moshtix digital ticket to enter the racecourse
- Digital tickets will be sent automatically upon completing your transaction
- Patrons are required to provide their name, telephone number and email address at the time of transacting tickets
- Visit www.theraces.com.au for important gate information including race times closer to the event
- Food and beverage retail outlets will be available with all sales cashless via EFTPOS only
- TAB operator and EBT facilities will be available as well as limited bookmakers
- ATM’s will be available for wagering purposes
- Members dress regulations apply when in Member and Hospitality areas
- All patrons must observe the social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres at all times
- Capacity limits for each area of the venue comply to patron per square metre directives
- COVID marshals to monitor all areas to help patrons understand and follow the measures
- Hand sanitising units throughout the venue. Toilets cleaned regularly and TAB/EBT machines sanitised
- Patrons must adhere to the COVID safe guidelines and respect direction from all ATC staff
NOTE: TICKETS CANNOT BE REFUNDED OR EXCHANGED AFTER PURCHASING