Royal Randwick Raceday
A day at Royal Randwick is a day like no other, attracting Sydney’s most sophisticated, stylish and celebrated. The jewel in the crown of Sydney racing, Royal Randwick is elegant and elevated, a state-of-the-art theatre of world-class racing, entertainment, fashion and cuisine. A rich and rewarding raceday experience that inspires everyone to raise their game. Step out of the everyday with friends, family or colleagues.
The Australian Turf Club is delighted to welcome patrons to its venues under COVIDSafe conditions.
- Each ticket includes an unallocated seat within a specified ticketed area with full amenities
- All patrons must have a valid Moshtix digital ticket to enter the racecourse
- Digital tickets will be sent automatically upon completing your transaction
- Patrons are required to provide their name, telephone number and email address at the time of transacting tickets
- Visit www.theraces.com.au for important gate information
- All patrons will be temperature checked upon entry and any patron presenting with a temperature over 37.5 will not be permitted to enter the racecourse
- Food and beverage retail outlets will be available with all sales cashless via EFTPOS only
- TAB operator and EBT facilities will be available as well as limited bookmakers
- ATM’s will be available for wagering purposes
- Relaxed Members dress regulations apply when in Member and Hospitality areas
- All patrons must observe the social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres at all times
- All patrons are encouraged to wear a face mask when not seated
- Capacity limits for each area of the venue comply to patron per square metre directives
- COVID marshals to monitor all areas to help patrons understand and follow the measures
- Hand sanitising units throughout the venue. Toilets cleaned regularly and TAB/EBT machines sanitised
- Patrons must adhere to the COVID safe guidelines and respect direction from all ATC staff
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable.