Royal Randwick Race Day
The Australian Turf Club is delighted to welcome patrons back to its venues under COVIDSafe conditions.
The ATC will have staff at all points of entry and in designated sit-down dining and viewing areas to ensure best practice bio-security and hygiene measures for the safety of everyone at the venue.
For the safety of patrons, staff and officials, the ATC is going above and beyond what has been mandated by NSW Health. All patrons must follow directional signage and advice from staff and officials, and observe the social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres at all times.
Some of the changes are:
- Thermal cameras to take patron temperatures on entry
- All patrons required to provide their name, telephone number and email address to the ATC at the time of transacting tickets
- Bollards and signage to control the flow of people through the venue
- Club furniture spaced apart to observe social distancing
- Adhere to capacity limits per area of the venue to comply to 1 patron per 4sq meters
- COVID marshals to monitor all areas ensuring patrons understand and adhere to the measures
- Hygiene is paramount. Hand sanitising units are throughout the venue. Toilets will be cleaned regularly and TAB/EBT machines sanitised
- Members of the same household can sit together however all other people, including members of the same family who don’t live in the same household, must observe social distancing of 1.5 metres
These measures are in place to protect patrons and the ATC team of loyal staff. We are counting on cooperation from patrons to ensure we can continue to keep welcoming patrons back day after day.
A reminder that if you are unwell, please do not attend the Club.