NYE 2020 @ Taronga Zoo presented by Mastercard - DIAMOND RESERVE 7:00pm
7:00pm, Thu 31 December, 2020
Taronga Zoo, NSW
Diamond Reserve is located on the Harbour View Lawn on the western side on the Zoo. Diamond patrons will be given a zoo map and wristband on entry for access only to Diamond area.
Gates open 7:00pm
- Exclusive and best views of Sydney Harbour and Bridge for the midnight fireworks* in an intimate area
- Secure parking on-site or complimentary park and ride service from Spit Junction
- Live entertainment
- A chance to experience some of Taronga’s wildlife until dark on your NYE trail in each section.
- 1 x Premium food hamper and the choice between 1 x bottle of wine or 4 x beers to share between 2 people
- Zoo gift bag
*The 9pm family friendly fireworks display have been cancelled this year, meaning only the main midnight show will go ahead.
(Additional food and alcohol also available on-site for sale, please note there is No BYO alcohol)
Parking onsite at Taronga Zoo
- There is parking onsite at Taronga Zoo. Alternatively, each ticket also includes a complimentary park and ride service to and from Spit Junction. Add on includes free parking (1 between 2 tickets purchase).
Here's Where You Can See Acts Who Made It Into The Hottest 100 Perform Live
25th January, 2021 - This year's Hottest 100 saw UK Outfit Glass Animals...
Take Five: Kim Churchill's Top 5 Things To Do In Byron Bay
20th January, 2021 - With only 10 weeks to go until the 2021 edition of...
Here Are Our Predictions On What Songs Will Win Big In triple j's Hottest 100 For 2020
18th January, 2021 - Another year, another race to get your votes in for...