NIGHT MARKET | CHRISTMAS SOCIAL
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Celebrate the silly season with roller skating candy cane girls, live tunes with 42 Band, a fire show and street food eats!
A great night out for merry makers of all ages with Wonder Amusements featuring dodgem cars, teacup ride and jumping castle.
Get together with friends and family and cheers to Christmas!
6:30PM CIRCUS SPECTACULAR
4PM ROLLER SKATING CANDY CANE GIRLS
5PM RNB DJ
A vintage carnival with dodgem cars, teacup ride, dodgem cars, photobooths for the perfect Instagram photo and jumping castle. Grab an Unlimited Wonder pass for unlimited rides throughout the night.
All ticketholders must comply with Government COVID-19 requirements in place at the time of the show, and must provide proof of full vaccination (or eligible exemption). Unless required by law, refunds will not be available for failure to comply.
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a guardian. Children over the 12 can attend without a guardian but must remain 3 metres away from bars. Concerts in NightQuarter Live have event-specific age requirements- please check event classification.
- Concerts regularly run alongside the night markets. A ticket to the NightQuarter Live arena is required for access into our main stage precinct to see the act (the concert tickets include night market entry passes). The night markets run every Fri and Sat from 4pm-10pm regardless of concerts.
- If you cannot attend, online entry passes can be exchanged for alternate dates. Contact Moshtix Tix support or NightQuarter support to claim.
- We welcome all people-friendly dogs (one pet per adult in certain areas only on a leash... clean up all accidents!)
- We accept companion cards. Please contact Moshtix Tix support or NightQuarter support to claim.
- Bags are checked on entry. Sealed water bottles and children’s bottles can be brought in, all other bottles will be emptied and can be refilled at the bars.
- Entry passes are available here or at our front gate on arrival.
Covid Safe Venue
IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT COVID SAFE REQUIREMENTS- VACCINATION STATUS
From the 17th December, hospitality venues are operating under a Public Health Order from the State Government of Queensland that states all patrons, staff, artists and crew above the age of 16 must be fully (double) vaccinated in order to enter NightQuarter.
NightQuarter is a fully vaccinated location.
Exchanges for night market entry passes can be processed on request when there is a valid reason for being unable to attend. These reasons include being unwell or unable to comply with current Covid restrictions.
Please make your exchange request at: https://nightquarter.com.au/exchanges
Note that you can gift your entry passes to another person without a name change. All guests must check in to the venue with the Check In QLD app or be manually checked in to ensure compliance with current Public Health orders.
Exchanges will be processed up to 24 hours prior to the event for which you have an entry pass. Please specify a new date that you would like to exchange to when you make your request. Please allow for 72 hours to process your exchange request. We look forward to seeing you on an alternate date.
Please note that concerts and ticketed events in NightQuarter Live cannot be refunded or exchanged unless required by law.
NIGHTQUARTER MEMBERS - To claim entry passes on your desired NightQuarter dates ensure you are logged into Moshtix when claiming and exclusive tickets will be revealed to you (see blue banner above)
SEE HOW TO CLAIM MEMBERSHIP ENTRY TICKETS HERE
Wishlist is a not-for-profit charity dedicated to fundraising for the needs of the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service.
Donate here or donate directly at https://wishlist.org.au/