Newtons Nation Tickets
9:00am, Fri 26 November, 2010 - 5:00pm, Sun 28 November, 2010
Mount Panorama, NSW
This event has passed and sales are now closed
Over the weekend of November 26-28, a unique event will take place at Bathursts Mount Panorama. The inaugural Newtons Nation will welcome over 20,000 revelers on to the mountain and play host to three days and two nights of world class gravity and action sports, featuring competitors from across the globe all to the tune of some of the best bands and DJs in the country.
Not sure which ticket you need?
Day Pass = sports only
Night Pass = music only
Mountain Pass = sports and music for only 1 day
2 Night Red Eye Pass = Music only on both nights (so you see ALL the bands)
3 Day Adrenalin Junkie Pass = Sports only every day (so you see ALL the sports)
3 Day 2 Night Big Kahuna Pass = Access to all sports and music for the whole event (you wont miss a thing!)
Camping pass = These are sold per person, per night and must be purchased if you wish to camp
VIP Tepee Camping = Tepee accomodation onlyin the VIP Tepee Reserve for 6 or more people
THINGS TO KNOW
1. Tickets are for mountain and music access only. If you are camping, you will still need acamping pass to enter the camping area.
2. All tickets include complimentary access to the mountain top cinema.
3. Concession tickets are for children or students + pensioner card holders.
4. Children are 12 years or younger and must be accompanied by an adult.
5. Children 6 and under are admitted free.
6. For more information about the VIP Tepee Reserve visit http://www.newtonsnation.com.au/zones/camping