MUSIC ON MY MIND: Rave for Mental Health
MUSIC ON MY MIND is back! Rave Reviewz are teaming up with the legends at Subsonic Music, SASH, Blueprint Entertainment and WeLove for our annual dress-up fundraising rave for mental health charities, on Sat 21st Sept at Oxford Art Factory!
Mental health problems continue to be one of the biggest challenges we face - in any one year approximately 1 million Australian adults have depression, over 2 million have anxiety and rates are even higher in the music industry. So once again, we’re joining forces with some of Sydney’s biggest brands to raise money for mental health charities with our dress-up house & techno rave!
Just like last year, you can look forward to B2B sets from some of Sydney’s biggest DJs:
Subsonic Music: Marcotix B2B MSG
S.A.S.H: Kerry Wallace B2B Jake Hough
WeLove: Nick Reverse B2B Manu Neves
Blueprint Entertainment: Andy Ef B2B Shane SOS
Rave Reviewz: JimmyRay B2B El Wicko
- Best outfit wins a FREE TICKET to SUBSONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL! We had some mad outfits last year and can’t wait to see what you come up with this time, so get creative to win!
- ALL proceeds from the event will be going to mental health charities Support Act and Reachout
- Next level visuals supplied by Eyebyte
- Big thanks to our partners: Ticketswap (www.ticketswap.com.au), Keep Sydney Open, Electronic music conference, Paul Strange presents.
- Visit www.musiconmymind.com.au for more info on the Music on my Mind campaign.
Rave Reviewz will be bringing you another unforgettable night. So grab your friends and get your tickets to rave for mental health NOW!
Thu 31 Dec 2020, 9.00pm | Poco Loco, NSW
Getter is coming to the Central Coast along with Avance for the biggest Rafiki yet more »Get Tickets