Mexican Wrestling Returns to Brisbane
WE ARE FINALLY BACK!!!
Fighting boredom & fighting Corona! (with Corona beers & Tequila of course!)
After more than two years of hibernation it is time!
Let's party only like Mexicans do!
Need us to say more?
With the most amazing flyer masked men, tequila and tunes!
The Triffid will be transformed into a Mexican Arena for this Show.
What can you expect…?
• Expect Chico to clean and make this event completely covid safe as well as checking you have washed your hands
• Expect the best flyers we have, presenting a legendary battle of evil vs good (Rudos vs Técnicos)
• Expect a huge Mexican Fiesta with amazing music from:
The Lone Mariachi & Mexican Djs
• Expect Mexican folklore!
Luchadores and Enmascarados (masked wrestlers) doing a combination of sport, entertainment and dramatic storytelling all rolled up into a flamboyant display, wild and highly flying insanity.
• Expect a combination of various fighting techniques like wrestling, judo, jujitsu, grappling, kickboxing and boxing. It is a mixture of all these combat art forms blended with the elements of soap opera, dramatic storytelling, physical comedy, incredible athletics, suspense and intrigue.
• Expect ‘Dos de Tres Caidas’ (2 out of 3 falls), ‘suicidas’ (suicide moves), ‘desnucadoras’ (power bombs), ‘patadas voladoras’ (flying kicks), ‘filomenas’ (spin kicks), ‘quebradoras’ (spinning back breaker), ‘tapatias’, ‘huracarranas’ and ‘manita de puerco’!
Lucha Libre in Australia… ‘Una fiestón y no ching*deras!’
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT FOR SURE, GET YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!