Marquee New Year's Eve - Will Sparks + Joel Fletcher
We're ringing in 2020 with Will Sparks and Joel Fletcher!
At 24 years of age, Melbourne-born tastemaker Will Sparks has well and truly earned his placing as one of the most esteemed and exciting electronic acts to break out of Australia this decade.
With a social reach in the millions, and the ability to adapt to an ever-changing musical landscape whilst still holding the signature Will Sparks brand and sound, there is no doubt Will Sparks is an artist that is here for the long run.
Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia – the prodigal son Joel Fletcher, of Melbourne’s underground dance music scene has come to earn widespread praise and an impressive reputation for his work in the music industry as DJ and Producer alike.
Celebrate New Years’ in style with the Grey Goose VIP Experience Ticket.
Your VIP experience begins with exclusive access to the Grey Goose First Class VIP area. Indulge in a premium canapes package featuring tiger prawn ceviche, beef rendang croquette, wild mushroom arancini and more. Toast to the New Year with a premium beverage package including Grey Goose beverages, beer and sparkling wine. Finally, remember the night with a special take-home gift from Marquee.
The package we are promoting is:
- Express escorted entry
- Access to the VIP area
- Three hour premium canape package
- Three hour premium beverage package
- Take home Marquee merchandise (Limited to first 30 tickets sold)
- Tiger prawn cevice, chilli lime dressing, puffed rice (GF)
- Cassava cracker, smoked eggplant caviar, pomegranate molasses (V) (GF)
- Wild mushroom arancini, grana padano, truffle emulsion
- Vegetable spring roll, nuoc cham dipping sauce (V)
- Malaysian chicken satay, peanut sauce
- Crispy pork belly, spiced apple pickles, gua bun
- Espresso tiramisu, marsala mascarpone, dark chocolate genoise
The Star Practices the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
*Entry is subject to capacity, dress code and management reserves the right of entry. A current Australian driver's license or passport is required. Identification must be valid (not expired).