MAKE A DIFFERENCE 2015
Wanderlust Music Agency and Wrecked Clothing presents:
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Proudly supporting beyondblue
"Most people in Australia have some experience with anxiety and depression, whether it is personal or via family, friends or work colleagues. beyondblue's work is aimed at achieving an Australian community that understands anxiety and depression, empowering every person in Australia, at any life-stage, to seek help. beyondblue raises awareness, reduces stigma and ensures people have access to the information they need to support recovery, management and resilience.
beyondblue is an independent, not-for-proft organisation and a bipartisan initiative of the Federal, State and Territory Governments, supported by the generosity of individuals, corporate Australia and Movember.
beyondblue works in partnership with health services, schools, workplaces, universities, media and community organisations, as well as people living with anxiety, depression, their friends and family, to bring together expertise and provide tools and resources.
I Exalt, Life Pilot, Ambleside, KEEPSAKE, Isolated, Dreading Oceans, Sleep Talk, The Daily Chase, Cold Front, Cut Throat
There will be a raffle on the day, with all proceeds from raffle tickets donated straight to beyondblue.
Make sure you check it out for your chance to contribute a little extra to the cause, with the opportunity to win some cool stuff.
- Thanks to all the bands performing, there will be a pretty cool merch pack up for grabs featuring bits and pieces from all the bands that have something for you to have.
- Fowlers Live are being super generous to donate not one, but two 'GOLD PASSES', now I know what you're thinking - gold always sounds pretty cool, right? But you're probably also thinking "what is a gold pass?!" - each Gold Pass will consist of 2x tickets for any or all shows at Fowlers over the next 6 months. That's right, you and a friend - any show of your choice. And you have two chances of winning this.
- My good friend Daniel at Destroy All Lines has offered to throw in a double pass for The Story So Far and Man Overboard show on the 12th of September at the Adelaide UniBar.
- Matthew at Clarity Records has been kind enough to donate a gift voucher! Great dude, great shop.
- Wrecked Clothing will have a little prize pack up for grabs too!
Lic A/A Doors 4pm
Thu 30 Sep 2021, 10.00pm | St Peters Youth Centre, SA
Spring Jams is a 2 day songwriting and performance workshop hosted by Music SA more »Get Tickets