Kia Friday Night Racing - Love the Horse
The weekend starts here! Discover a different approach to racing at Canterbury Park.
A relaxed community oasis that gets you up close to the racing action. Loads of kid’s entertainment and rides in a safe family-friendly environment, hawker-style food markets, live music and pop-up bars. Plus top quality racing.
New this year is The Canterbury Social – an exclusive trackside beer garden, the ideal place to unwind with your friends and take in everything Friday Night racing has to offer.
Located in the Inner West and only a short drive from Sydney’s CBD, this welcoming racecourse is an ideal place to gather friends, family or colleagues to enjoy quality time together.
The Australian Turf Club is delighted to welcome patrons to its venues under COVIDSafe conditions.
- Each ticket includes an unallocated seat within a specified ticketed area with full amenities
- All patrons must have a valid Moshtix digital ticket to enter the racecourse
- Digital tickets will be sent automatically upon completing your transaction
- Patrons are required to provide their name, telephone number and email address at the time of transacting tickets
- GA Adult and Canterbury Social Beer Garden tickets include a $10 drink voucher redeemable at any ATC beverage outlet, voucher will be provided on arrival
- Visit www.theraces.com.au for important gate information
- All patrons will be temperature checked upon entry and any patron presenting with a temperature over 37.5 will not be permitted to enter the racecourse
- Food and beverage retail outlets will be available with all sales cashless via EFTPOS only
- TAB operator and EBT facilities will be available as well as limited bookmakers
- ATM’s will be available for wagering purposes
- Realxed Members dress regulations apply when in Member and Hospitality areas
- All patrons must observe the social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres at all times
- All patrons are encouraged to wear a face mask when not seated
- Capacity limits for each area of the venue comply to patron per square metre directives
- COVID marshals to monitor all areas to help patrons understand and follow the measures
- Hand sanitising units throughout the venue. Toilets cleaned regularly and TAB/EBT machines sanitised
- Patrons must adhere to the COVID safe guidelines and respect direction from all ATC staff