Kia Friday Night Racing - End of School Holidays Party
Canterbury Park is the only place in Sydney where you can experience the thrill of night racing under lights for the hugely popular Kia Friday Night Racing series.
Due to COVID Safe restrictions, capacity is restricted, and all attendance must be pre-registered in advance.
Due to NSW Health Orders there will be no food markets or family entertainment on this racenight.
- Each ticket includes an unallocated seat within a specified ticketed area with full amenities
- All patrons must have a valid Moshtix digital ticket to enter the racecourse
- Digital tickets will be sent automatically upon completing your transaction
- Patrons are required to provide their name, telephone number and email address at the time of transacting tickets
- GA Adult and Canterbury Social Beer Garden tickets include a $10 drink voucher redeemable at any ATC beverage outlet, voucher will be provided on arrival
- Visit www.theraces.com.au for important gate information
- All patrons will be temperature checked upon entry and any patron presenting with a temperature over 37.5 will not be permitted to enter the racecourse
- Food and beverage retail outlets will be available with all sales cashless via EFTPOS only
- TAB operator and EBT facilities will be available as well as limited bookmakers
- ATM’s will be available for wagering purposes
- Realxed Members dress regulations apply when in Member and Hospitality areas
- All patrons must observe the social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres at all times
- All patrons are encouraged to wear a face mask when not seated
- Capacity limits for each area of the venue comply to patron per square metre directives
- COVID marshals to monitor all areas to help patrons understand and follow the measures
- Hand sanitising units throughout the venue. Toilets cleaned regularly and TAB/EBT machines sanitised
- Patrons must adhere to the COVID safe guidelines and respect direction from all ATC staff
Sat 29 May 2021, 11.00am | Royal Randwick Race Course, NSW
Dust off your flat caps, don your dresses, Ladies and Gentleman of Sydney, we're off to the Races more »Get Tickets