Select Music Presents..
Jaguar Jonze | Bunny Mode Tour With Special Guests | Canberra | CANCELLED
There is nothing predictable about the remarkable rise of the artist Jaguar Jonze (Deena Lynch). Her success stems from hard work and her pure creative vision, with LITTLE FIRES (Eurovision Australia Entry) the latest step in cementing her position in the cultural landscape. As the public artist voice of the Australian #metoo movement, Jaguar Jonze has appeared on The Project, triple j’s Hack, The Guardian and in numerous news pieces as she strives to create meaningful change in the music industry. Her latest musical work will sit alongside her photography and visual art as another reason this truly unique and iconic artist cannot be ignored.
- Please be advised that face masks are now mandatory for all Functions on Campus. This includes both indoor and outdoor events.
- Function organisers are expected to ensure that guests from COVID hot spots do not attend the campus. This includes any performers.
- Currently the ANU COVID Safe Alert System remains at Low (Blue) with the addition of mandatory masks. You can see more information and a full list of where and when masks should be worn at the ACT Health website: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/act-status-and-response/face-masks
- The venue has Check in CBR QR codes. It is required that QR codes are utilised when entering a building across ANU campus.
- Attendance is prohibited by individuals with COVID-19 symptoms (managed in accordance with University Guidelines on ANU Campuses, 2.1 and 5.1).
- Functions may be cancelled at short notice if an outbreak or identified case occurs in a specific venue or on campus.
Wed 6 Jul 2022, 8.00pm | Transit Bar, ACT
Perth indie rock outfit Cloning are touring their new single Next Stop Coming around the country in June and July. The group are riding high on a stellar couple of years, which has seen them labelled "the future of indie and alt-rock in Australia" (Tyler Jenke, Editor, Rolling Stone Australia... more »Get Tickets