Golden Eagle Day
Get your fun back on track for Golden Eagle Day at Rosehill Gardens.
Sydney’s West hosts its pinnacle race, The Iron Jack Golden Eagle; a 1500m race for four-year-olds and Australia’s third richest race. There is $7.5m in prize money to be won with $750,000 donated to the winning owners’ charities of choice. Many trainers believe that a horse peaks at four-years old. This one matters.
The Australian Turf Club is delighted to welcome patrons to its venues under COVIDSafe conditions.
- Each ticket includes an unallocated seat within a specified ticketed area with full amenities
- All patrons must have a valid Moshtix digital ticket to enter the racecourse
- Digital tickets will be sent automatically upon completing your transaction
- Patrons are required to provide their name, telephone number and email address at the time of transacting tickets
- Visit www.theraces.com.au for important gate information
- All patrons will be temperature checked upon entry and any patron presenting with a temperature over 37.5 will not be permitted to enter the racecourse
- Food and beverage retail outlets will be available with all sales cashless via EFTPOS only
- TAB operator and EBT facilities will be available as well as limited bookmakers
- ATM’s will be available for wagering purposes
- Members dress regulations apply when in Member and Hospitality areas
- All patrons must observe the social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres at all times
- All patrons are encouraged to wear a face mask when not seated
- Capacity limits for each area of the venue comply to patron per square metre directives
- COVID marshals to monitor all areas to help patrons understand and follow the measures
- Hand sanitising units throughout the venue. Toilets cleaned regularly and TAB/EBT machines sanitised
Patrons must adhere to the COVID safe guidelines and respect direction from all ATC staff