Fri 21st Jan | NightQuarter
7PM THE FEBS
6:30PM NQ SPECTACULAR
4PM OSKAR CAMPBELL
All ticketholders must comply with Government COVID-19 requirements in place at the time of the show, and must provide proof of full vaccination (or eligible exemption). Unless required by law, refunds will not be available for failure to comply.
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a guardian. Children over the 12 can attend without a guardian but must remain 3 metres away from bars. Concerts in NightQuarter Live have event-specific age requirements- please check event classification.
- Concerts regularly run alongside the night markets. A ticket to the NightQuarter Live arena is required for access into our main stage precinct to see the act (the concert tickets include night market entry passes). The night markets run every Fri and Sat from 4pm-10pm regardless of concerts.
- If you cannot attend, online entry passes can be exchanged for alternate dates. Contact Moshtix Tix support or NightQuarter support to claim.
- We welcome all people-friendly dogs (one pet per adult in certain areas only on a leash... clean up all accidents!)
- We accept companion cards. Please contact Moshtix Tix support or NightQuarter support to claim.
- Bags are checked on entry. Sealed water bottles and children’s bottles can be brought in, all other bottles will be emptied and can be refilled at the bars.
- Entry passes are available here or at our front gate on arrival.
Covid Safe Venue
A condition of taking part in this event is that attendees must check in via the Check In Qld app. The safety and wellbeing of all attendees and workers is our highest priority.
NIGHTQUARTER MEMBERS - To claim entry passes on your desired NightQuarter dates ensure you are logged into Moshtix when claiming and exclusive tickets will be revealed to you (see blue banner above)
SEE HOW TO CLAIM MEMBERSHIP ENTRY TICKETS HERE
Wishlist is a not-for-profit charity dedicated to fundraising for the needs of the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service.
Donate here or donate directly at https://wishlist.org.au/