BINGO LOCO FREMANTLE
Gear up for an insane night of Bingo, lip sync battles, silly dance offs, crazy props, confetti cannons, live comedy, rave rounds and prizes ranges from lawnmowers to overseas trips. Hosted by the best bachelor this side of paradise, Jules Bourne.
Shenanigans are mandatory so grab your best marker and your shiniest shirt cause this is a night you won't forget!
WHAT IS BINGO LOCO?
Originating from Ireland, Bingo Loco has been selling out across the globe, including three Australian national tours this year. Bingo Loco takes the traditional notion of the antiquated game and spins it on its head. Think a glow stick rave with epic music, ridiculous production, dance-offs, crazy costumes, lip-sync battles, outrageous props, confetti showers, live comedy and a lot of prizes you really want and don’t want to win from sacks of coal to lawnmowers to holidays to Bali.
The popularity of the event (with 98% selling out) stems from the public’s desire for something different, zany and ostentatious.
“People want to dance and be stupid but they also want comedy, competitions, prizes and theatrics” says co-founder William Meara. “They want to be involved in a show and not just left on a dance floor. Bingo Loco is not a performance, it’s an engaging experience with the mentality of a theatre show, while always ensuring every element is completely ridiculous. I don’t know of any other event where thousands of people will be singing their hearts out to Disney anthems, falling out of their chairs with laughter, raving to Sandstorm as well as competing for awesome (and awful) prizes… all while playing Bingo”.
In 2019, Bingo Loco is partnering with Make-A-Wish® Australia with proceeds from the event going towards helping create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
Bingo Loco is an entertainment event run by Legs Eleven Australia Pty Ltd and is separate to cost of playing Bingo, operated by Legs Eleven Australia Pty Ltd on behalf of Make-A-Wish® Australia with authority to Fundraise. There is no obligation from attendees of the event 'Bingo Loco' to play Bingo. The separate cost to play Bingo is $3 for a booklet of 9 tickets. Proceeds from Bingo go to Make-A-Wish® Australia and the maximum value of all the prizes combined is $1,000.
* Bingo is played with printed tickets bearing numbered squares.
* Each player is offered the cash alternative of the value of the goods offered as prizes.
* A Caller announces the numbers to the players which are selected at random from a registered Bingo machine.
* Each player marks off the numbers on their ticket as they are called.
* A player wins if they are able to mark off all the numbers on their ticket, left-to-right, first.
* During a session any conditions can be viewed at the sales desk.
* A participant who has won a prize will call out 'Bingo Loco' and hold their booklet in the air. These instructions are laid out clearly by the host at the start of the game.�
* Each ticket claimed to be a winner is inspected by the host and / or the assistant of the host.�
* Spotters will be placed within the audience to ensure each winner is identified quickly. �
* If Bingo is called on a winning number by more than one participant or, from a number called prior to the last number called and someone else goes out on the last number called, the prize will be shared equally and an optional test of skill will be run for a bonus prize.
* A number is not fully called until the number has been repeated, if a number is called by mistake and repeated, that number will then be classed as called.
* If a number is lit up on the board and is missed by the Caller, that number will only be accepted as a valid number if it is called and repeated by the Caller before the end of that game and providing the Bingo machine is not faulty.
* Legs Eleven reserves the right to alter progressive jackpots at any time.
* Any disruptions during Bingo are not acceptable and the person or persons involved may be asked to leave.
* The Session Supervisor / event manager will have the final say on any disputes arising during a session and disputes will be dealt with in a separate room.
* 1% of the gross proceeds of the Bingo tickets are paid to the Gaming and Wagering Commission�
* The following is prohibited from participating in the Bingo: Family members of the benefiting charity representatives, Legs Eleven Australia Pty Ltd or employees of Legs Eleven Australia Pty Ltd; spotters; callers; event staff; charity representatives.
WA provides free, confidential counselling, support and information services for all people affected by gambling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call the Problem Gambling Helpline on 1800 858 858. Calls to the Problem Gambling Helpline are free from landlines and won't be listed on your phone bill.
This is an 18+ event.
DOORS OPEN AT 6:30PM
SET TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FROM SHOW TO SHOW
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
When General Admission Ticket sales have closed on the day of the show they may still be available at the door on the night.
Once purchased tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable
(applies to both Standing and Dinner sales)
A booking fee applies to all advance tickets. (All quoted prices include tax).
Over 18's only unless advertised otherwise.
All children under 18 not permitted including small children and babies.
Photo ID is essential, acceptable ID is a current and valid Australian Photo Drivers Licence or Passport
(Please check with the venue for any other acceptable forms of photo ID).
The venue reserves the right to refuse admission to any person.
Intoxicated persons will not be admitted.
Dangerous behaviour including Crowd Surfing, Stage Diving, Moshing and Violent Dancing is not allowed and will result in your immediate removal from this venue.
Inappropriate behaviour at this venue will lead to your banning.