2Ks House presents Bright Blue Gorilla Movie and Workshop Night
Get you gorilla hands on some popcorn and open up your mind to an inspiring film and workshop.
Get your gorilla hands on some popcorn and open up your mind to an entertaining film and creative workshop.
2KsHouse presents Bright Blue Gorilla!
Bright Blue Gorilla is Robyn Rosenkrantz and Michael Glover, award winning musicians and filmmakers from Los Angeles, who have been performing & living around the world for 30 years.
Come celebrate the Penrith Premiere Screening of “36 Husbands” on Tuesday, February 25 at 5:30pm, with the filmmakers! This will be an uplifting and inspiring evening! 36 Husbands is the 7th feature film from Bright Blue Gorilla,
36 Husbands is a mystical, musical, romantic, Kung Fu spy comedy starring 3 powerful women - and a bunch of husbands. Krista, top spy and Kung Fu master, has extraordinary powers and she puts them in action on her quest to slow down the march towards World War III. Together with her Kung Fu disciples, Gina and Nola, (and Frankie, a spy on-loan from MI6) they fight and love their way across the world leaving a trail of broken hearts and sabotaged plans. All the spies and evil-doers are tuning into the Bright Blue Gorilla TV show. Why do they watch? Is it the music, is it the comedy? This uplifting independent film is quirky, clever, fun, and full of surprises.
Director Michael Glover and producer Robyn Rosenkrantz aka Bright Blue Gorilla will perform a live concert before the film, along with a creative workshop. They have lots creative tips to share on living an inspiring life!
Some of the topics they cover in their creative workshop are:
- True Success Principles.
- How to be more Creative.
- Doing What You Love and Living Your Dreams Now.
- How to be successful in the ever-changing world.
- Cross-connecting different aspects of the entertainment business to optimise success.
- How to discover what your creative dreams are and how to pursue them.
- Practical steps for living your dreams now without waiting around to be discovered.
- Developing courage, confidence, and flexibility.
- How to develop enthusiasm to live life to the fullest.
- How not to get squashed by fear, doubt and insecurity.
- How to ask for help and develop a world-community.
Come along to a joyful and inspiring night with Bright Blue Gorilla. Limited Tickets available, so book now before you miss out!
Check out the trailer for 32 Hhusbands!