CHECK OUT THE LATEST
Justin Bieber‘s alleged tour rider has supposedly been leaked, and if it’s legit than it’s a truly cooked list of requests.
Bieber is currently touring in India, and local music journalist Arjun S Ravi has posted the alleged tour rider details to Twitter, although many have already called them out as possibly fake, although it’s hard to tell at this point.
Among other things, the alleged list of Bieber’s requests include:
- Five dishes per day “renamed after his popular songs”
- A licensed female masseuse
- 10 luxury sedans
- 2 Volvo buses
- “Items like a ping pong table, Playstation, IO HAWK [hoverboard], sofa set, washing machine, refrigerator, upholstery, wardrobe cupboard, massage table”
- Redesigned hotel suite with Mogul paintings, antique furniture and Kashmiri bedroom linen, all adored with purple carnations
- An Indian Yoga Casket containing aromatic essential oils
- Health foods “like coconut water, almond milk, strawberry and vanilla protein powder, raw organic honey, decaffeinated herbal teas, fresh fruit”
- 12 white handkerchiefs
- 24 still water bottles
- 24 alkaline water bottles
- Four energy drinks
- Six vitamin water bottles
- Six cream sodas
- Vegetables seasoned with ranch sauce
- Watermelon gum
- A large packet of ‘Swedish Fish’ lollies
- Multiple packs of Haribo Cola Gummies
- Books on chakras and yoga asanas
- Cans of wild berries
- Vanilla room fresheners
- Dove body wash
- Hydrating lip balms
- Fresh flowers (no lilies)
- Scented candles
Bieber isn’t the first artist to have their alleged tour rider leaked. Morrissey’s alleged tour rider was supposedly leaked last year, and it was pretty tame in the scheme of musicians’ tour riders.
Bieber last toured Australia in March this year. After he left, punters attempted to sell bags of air (supposedly from his Aussie shows) online.
Read up on his alleged Indian tour rider details in full, below.
Justin Bieber’s India tour rider includes a “Indian Yoga casket”, a jacuzzi and a press release that lists all his demands out for you. pic.twitter.com/afwHpMJHJM
— Arjun S Ravi (@arjun_s_ravi) May 3, 2017