Corey Taylor And Dave Grohl In New Heavy Metal Super-Project
Written by Greg Moskovitch on 14th February, 2014
CHECK OUT THE LATEST
Slipknot‘s Corey Taylor and prolific Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl have been named as two of an immense list of heavy metal and hardcore punk artists contributing to a new project spearheaded by Mike Dean and Reed Mullin of Corrosion of Conformity, dubbed Teenage Time Killer.
Dean and Mullin serve as the supergroup’s only constant members, assembling a who’s who roster of heavy metal names to contribute to the project, including Lamb of God‘s Randy Blythe, Soulfly‘s Max Cavalera , Jello Biafra of Dead Kennedys and Black Flag‘s Keith Morris, just to name a few.
The instrumental parts for the TTK’s debut were recorded at Grohl’s Studio 606 in Northridge, California using the Sound City mixing board, the centre of Grohl’s Sound City: Real To Reel documentary, for which he collaborated with Taylor and other artists, including Paul McCartney.
It’s not the first time Grohl has worked with Dean either. His own heavy metal all stars project, 2004's Probot, featured vocal contributions from Dean on the track Access Babylon. Readers can check out a list of contributors, as reported by Blabbermouth, below.
Teenage Time Killer Contributors
* Randy Blythe (Lamb Of God)
* Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters)
* Corey Taylor (Slipknot, Stone Sour)
* Neil Fallon (Clutch)
* Jello Biafra (Dead Kennedys)
* Lee Ving (Fear)
* Tommy Victor (Prong)
* Nick Oliveri (Mondo Generator, Ex-Queens Of The Stone Age, Kyuss)
* Aaron Beam (Red Fang)
* Pete Stahl (Scream, Goatsnake)
* Greg Anderson (Sunn O)))), Goatsnake)
* Karl Agell (ex-Corrosion Of Conformity)
* Tairrie B. Murphy (My Ruin)
* Mick Murphy (My Ruin)
* Vic Bondi (Articles Of Faith)
* Clifford Dinsmore (Bl’ast!)
* Pat Hoed (Brujeria)
* Max Cavalera (Soulfly)
* Tony Foresta (Municipal Waste, Iron Reagan)
* Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein (Misfits)
* Keith Morris (Black Flag)
* Phil Rind (Sacred Reich)