West Coast Blues n Roots Festival 2014
10:30am, Sun 13th April, 2014
Fremantle Park, WA
WA's most uniquely programmed multi-genre festival, West Coast Blues 'n' Roots, has proudly brought to Fremantle some truly legendary artists over the past 10 years such as Bob Dylan, Elvis Costello, James Brown, Paul Simon, The Pogues, John Fogerty, Crosby, Stills and Nash, Crowded House, Grace Jones, Ray Davies, Bo Diddley, Jools Holland, Jack Johnson, Jeff Beck - the list goes on and on!
The festival celebrated its 10th Anniversary earlier in the year by putting on a one-off special two day event. Now in its 11th year, Sunset Events are thrilled to announce the return of the festival to one jam-packed day full of musical goodness. So without further ado, the West Coast Blues 'n' Roots 2014 artists announced are below
John Mayer - Dave Matthews Band
Doobie Brothers - Erykah Badu
Matt Corby - Boy and Bear
Michael Franti & Spearhead
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Steve Earle & The Dukes - Morcheeba - Gary Clark Jr
Russell Morris - The Soul Rebels
Tickets go on sale 9am WST Monday 14th October.
Ticketing - Terms & Conditions
In purchasing a ticket for West Coast Blues n Roots Festival, you are agreeing to the event's terms and conditions of ticket purchase and entry to the festival, which can be read in full here.
- NO PASSOUTS permitted due to liquor licensing laws.
- 18+ patrons - VALID PHOTO ID is required. Only the following forms of ID are acceptable for entry to the festival under WA Liquor Licensing Laws:
- a current Australian driver's license (international driver's licenses won't be accepted); or
- a current passport; or
- a Western Australian proof of age card.
- Picnic rugs, hampers and low chairs are permitted only in the designated areas.
- No prams.
- SEALED plastic water and soft drink bottles are permitted.
- Alcohol, animals (guide dogs excepted), glass, illegal substances, fires (of any kind), flares, fireworks, umbrellas, sharp objects (such as sharp knives) or anything that could be used as a weapon are not permitted.
- All bags will be inspected on entry by our friendly security staff.
Minors can attend when accompanied by their parent AT ALL TIMES. (brother/sisters etc. are not acceptable as guardians). All parents will be required to complete a Family Welfare Registration Form before entering the festival. VIP patrons who are accompanying minors do not need to purchase a VIP ticket for all those under 18. A general admission U18 ticket will however have to be purchased for them to gain entry into the festival.