Presented by: Beyond Experiences
The Ultimate Glamping and Noosa Festival Experience Tickets
12:00pm, Fri 19 May, 2017 - 2:00pm, Mon 22 May, 2017
Maravista Farm, QLD
This event is currently unavailable and tickets are not for sale at this point in time.
The ultimate way to experience the Festival. Stay in luxury glamping tents at Maravista Farm, attend a selection of premium events across the Festival and enjoy some pampering along the way.
The ultimate Festival and glamping experience
Introducing a new inclusion to the Noosa Food & Wine Festival. Exclusively presented and hosted by Beyond Experiences, this ultimate foodie adventure includes your accommodation in a stylish glamping village and your entry to the best events of the Festival.
You will be staying on a pristine macadamia farm. Located in Boreen Point, only 25 minutes from the heart of Noosa. Giving the perfect balance of farm and beach throughout the Festival. Your premium tent has queen or twin-share accommodation options. This unique experience is available for only twenty people.
What's included in your ultimate Festival package?
3-nights stylish glamping accommodation set in a unique village-style setting
Taste of the Sunshine Coast welcome gift
Meals on site at the glamping village:
Welcome lunch with matching wines
x3 gourmet breakfasts
x1 under the Stars glamping themed dinner
x 1 grazing late night dinner
X1 Farewell lunch
Premium Pass to the best of the Festival:
X1 Opening Cocktail Party ticket
X1 Exclusive chefs table dinner at Ricky's Bar and Restaurant
X1 Hasting Street Long Table Lunch
X1 Wine in the Woods - Saturday Session Pass
X1 Long lunch in the Groves
X1 Closing cocktail party ticket
Optional extra inclusions:
Private yoga, pilates or PT class
Noosa Everglades Kayak Experience
Standup Paddle Yoga (on site on the property dam)
These elements are not included however can be arranged by Beyond Experiences.
- Transfers to the glamping village from airport or other destination
Friday 19 May -Monday 22 May - Check In midday Friday 19 May ' Check out 2.00pm Monday 22 May
Stylish bell tents available in Queen or Twin Share (maximum 2 people per tent)*
* Solo glamping packages available upon request
Special Event Terms and Conditions:
Beyond Experiences designs unique lifestyle events and luxury travel escapes. We aim to deliver experiences that our clients will look forward to, enjoy and reflect on. Despite the fact that you are embarking on a carefree experience, there is still a serious side that we must address. The Beyond Experience Terms and Conditions aim to enhance your overall experience by bringing your attention to the requirements of the booking and the experience, as well as your responsibilities as the client.
This is a legal document and by booking and paying for the Noosa Foodie Glamping Experience you are agreeing to all of the included information and the terms and conditions set by Beyond Experiences.
- An experience booking is considered confirmed once payment has been received by Noosa Food & Wine.
- If the Client cancels the experience package, written notification is required and the following cancellation policy will apply:
- A 50% cancellation fee of total package investment will be incurred should you cancel your experience package 61 days prior to the commencement date
- A 85% cancellation fee of total package investment will be incurred should you cancel your experience package 15 days prior to the commencement date
- A 100% cancellation fee of total package investment will be incurred should you cancel your experience package 14 days prior to the commencement date
Beyond Experiences reserves the right to cancel any booking if it has reason to believe that the experience package will adversely affect the smooth conduct of Beyond Experiences business, security or reputation. If Beyond Experiences cancels the event, we will refund you all monies prepaid, including all deposits, within 14 days of cancelling.
Beyond Experiences reserves the right to cancel any booking if it has reason to believe that the experience package will be unsafe due to sever inclement weather. The Client will be notified of the cancellation 48 hours prior to the commencement of their experience package and the client will be refunded all monies prepaid, excluding a 5% administration fee, within 14 days of cancelling. Alternatively, the Client will be given the option to postpone the same experience or transfer the accommodation component to a hotel in a similar area at a similar rate. The Client will be charged for any expenses in addition to the original package inclusions.
- The Client will be invoiced via email post experience for any additional incidental expenses which have been requested by the Client or which were deemed necessary by Beyond Experiences.
- The Client's final accommodation, dietary requirements and special requests are to be confirmed with Beyond Experiences 21 days prior to the experience commencement.
- Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that the services are provided in accordance with the booking Beyond Experiences reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to make any changes to the services for the experience which do not in the opinion of Beyond Experiences materially affect the quality of the services. If Beyond Experiences has to make any material changes relating to the booking it shall notify the Client forthwith. Beyond Experiences shall endeavour to keep such changes to a minimum and shall seek to offer the Client arrangements as close to the original as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
- Whilst Beyond Experiences accounts for revisions within the experience package planning period, if the amount of revisions requested by the Client results in the experience package differing from that outlined in the booking confirmation, additional administration fees will be applied.
- Beyond Experiences or any of its service providers do not accept liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or any other event which is beyond their control which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on their part.
- It is the Client's responsibility to arrange their own property insurance and travel insurance where appropriate for all items belonging to them for the period of the experience package. Beyond Experiences and the service operators will take all care to ensure the safety of equipment and property; however will accept no responsibility for damage or theft.
This agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws governed by Queensland Law, Australia.