The Star Chinese Festival of Racing Tickets
12:00pm, Sat 17 February, 2018
Royal Randwick Racecourse, NSW
Guests must be over 18 years to purchase a ticket to this event. Children under 18 enter free of charge and must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Celebrate Chinese New Year at The Star Chinese Festival of Racing. Experience a uniquely Australian pastime - a day at the races. Royal Randwick will be awash with red and gold and will celebrate Luna New Year with traditional entertainment and hospitality events.
Racegoers can also enjoy the benefits of reduced prices on all retail food and beverage, complimentary shuttle buses from Central Station and free Wi-Fi.
Get the best value and pre-purchase your ticket today. Book now and save!
Enjoy a quality race day experience from Level 3 of the Grandstand with great views of the entire track, super screen and winning post.
The Centennial Reserve package includes:
- General admission racecourse entry
- Reserved seat in the Centennial Reserve
- Option to pre-purchase picnic hampers and bar platters
- Access to betting facilities
- Complimentary infield parking via High Street
Summer Punters Pack
The Summer Punters Pack offers over $80 worth of value for $39!
Your race day experience includes:
- General Admission* entry and access to the Summer Punters area within the Octagonal Bar
- Access to grandstand seating on Level 3 of the Queen Elizabeth II Grandstand
- 2 x Standard drinks (inc. domestic beer, house wine and sparkling)
- 1 x Vilis pie
- 1 x Nathan's Famous Hotdog (Classic Dog)
- 1 x Racebook
- Access to TAB betting and bookmaking facilities
- Complimentary parking via High Street
*Guests must be over 18 years to purchase a hospitality ticket and have access to this event. Bookings of less than 4 may be required to share.