Yours & Owls and Zaccaria Concerts & Touring presents
SummerSalt w/ John Butler Trio // Bernard Fanning // Mama Kin Spender // Oh Pep! // Special Guests Tickets
3:00pm, Sat 24 March, 2018
Stuart Park, NSW
This event has passed and sales are now closed
MOSHTIX SOLD OUT ALL REMAINING TICKETS CLICK HERE
John Butler Trio // Bernard Fanning // Mama Kin Spender // Oh Pep! // Special Guests
SummerSalt - the newly launched concert event continues to deliver cream of the crop artists to the great Australian outdoors as it announces two of Australia's finest artists - John Butler Trio and Bernard Fanning as well as Mama Kin Spender & Oh Pep! SummerSalt takes place in some of the most picturesque locations around the country. On top of showcasing the best of home-grown and international bands - it also brings cultural attractions, placing a very heavy emphasis on local community and sustainability.
With sun, salt air and sweet music to wash over the Australian coast, SummerSalt will create the perfect setting to dance the afternoon away with your friends or chill on the grass.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian over the age of 25, who also holds a valid ticket. Children's tickets are included as an 'Add On' during the Adult GA ticket purchasing process.
VIP SummerSalt Lounge $150.00
Includes the following:
- Express entry
- Access to exclusive SummerSalt Lounge
- Private bar (cash and eftpos facilities available)
- Private bathrooms
- Limited occasional seating
- SummerSalt Lounge is positioned away from the stage and full view of the stage is not always guaranteed
- Access to the General Admission area - so you can bask in the SummerSalt experience with everybody else
GENERAL ADMISSION $100.00
CHILDREN (13 - 17 YEARS) $75
CHILDREN (2-12 YEARS) $50
BABIES (0-2 YEARS) $0.00 - Free of charge, no ticket is require
WHAT TO BRING
- ID - acceptable ID includes current valid Australian Driver's License with a photo, current Passport, Government issued Proof of Age Card, international Driver's License with photo
- Fully Charged Phone
- Empty water bottle (not glass, metal or aluminium) to fill up at drinking stations
- Sun protection, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times (thongs are ok)
- If you are bringing a baby, a small pram or pusher is permitted however large prams are not
- Something warm for the evening weather as it can get chilly. Umbrellas are not permitted so if it looks like rain bring a plastic poncho or raincoat instead.
- The concert site is predominantly flat grass parkland and after rain, part of the park tends to be soft and boggy. It is suitable for people in a wheelchair, and there will be an Accessible Viewing Area. However being accompanied by a carer is recommended.
- We have made a number of provisions to ensure our events are accessible to all. These include provision of a complimentary carer ticket, accessible entrance lanes and accessible toilet facilities
- On show day, our customer service staff will be available if you need assistance in accessing the concert site. Please email [email protected] if you wish to pre arrange assistance or have any further inquiries.
This is a licensed, All Ages event, there are strict laws on the supply of alcohol to persons under the age of 18, IDs will be checked at the gate and anyone under the age of 18 will be issued a wristband that prevents them from purchasing alcohol. There are severe penalties to anyone who is found to be supplying alcohol to minors, police and security will be on site to monitor this.
Strictly no BYO alcohol and no glass can be brought into nor taken from the venue. This is a fully licensed event with full bar service available. Patrons must observe and adhere to the local licensing laws and responsible service of alcohol practices.
The following Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) guidelines will be implemented at the event:
- A four drink limit per person, per transaction will apply
- All drinks will be opened at the point of service
- Bar service will cease 30 minutes prior to cessation of the event
- Intoxicated patrons will be asked to leave the event
- Low and mid strength alcohol options will always be available
- Free and bottled water available at the bar
- Food options will be available before, during and after bar opening times
- Non-alcoholic beverage alternatives will be available throughout the event
- No glass will be served, with all beverages being decanted into plastic cups where required
- Bag checks will be undertaken at the gate to prevent the entry of alcohol in the event
- Security will monitor exit points to prohibit drinks from leaving the declared area upon completion
- No pass out - You can not leave the event and then re enter. This is an RSA requirement.
ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
We want everyone to have a good time! Antisocial behaviour ruins other peoples experiences.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the venue. Any person who behaves in this manner will be removed or handed to the Police.
Cans of any kind including aerosols or for soft drinks/energy drinks, are NOT permitted.
CAMERAS & RECORDING DEVICES
Recording of stage performances using audio, video or professional grade photographic or video equipment is not permitted. Cameras with a detachable lens will not be permitted. Small still cameras will be permitted.
There will be a cloakroom available at a cost $5 per bag or item.
We encourage you to dance and have a great time but please respect your fellow patrons sitting behind you or near you. There is strictly no dancing or viewing the concert in any designated aisles. Anyone who sets up a picnic blanket or seated area that impedes on the dancing area/mosh pit may be asked to relocate.
Eskies are NOT permitted at all.
Will be available on site.
Regular flasks with coffee/tea are not permitted.
There will be 15 delicious food stalls serving a range of hot meals and snacks. If you have specific dietary requirements, you will be allowed to bring some food into the event.
All types of umbrellas, tents, sun shelters, marquees are strictly forbidden inside the concert arena. You may bring fold up beach chair. High back chairs (that of a dining table or office chair size) will not be permitted except for people with mobility issues. Please note that you may be positioned at the side or toward the rear of the venue so as not to obstruct the viewing of patrons seated behind you. Space is limited on the grass. You will be directed by security and event staff to condense your setup if it is deemed excessive. If you use a picnic blanket you may be asked by security or event staff to move when people stand up and dance in front of you.
No wine glasses, bottles or any glass items are permitted to be brought into the venue.
All types of metal cutlery are strictly forbidden to be brought into the concert venue.
Pass outs will NOT be available at the event, so please ensure that you take everything that you require into the concert upon arrival. If you leave the event you will not be able to re-enter.
You will be able to use cash and Eftpos at all food and bar outlets.
Prior to the ticket gate entry we are required to execute a full search of your accompanying bags, to ensure you are not in possession of alcohol or other illegal or prohibited items. Should these items be in your possession you may be refused access.
Designated smoking area's will be available. If you are found to be smoking outside of these areas you will be asked to move and may be asked to leave the event.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or re-sold and lost tickets cannot be replaced. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. Once you receive your ticket, it is solely your responsibility. While obviously we sympathise if you lose your ticket, we are unable to reissue. Even if we have a record of your purchase, we cannot be certain that other less scrupulous members of the public will not use the ticket. Please treat your ticket like cash - they are irreplaceable
- Occasionally changes to the line-up or program times occur that are out of the Promoter's control. The Promoter reserves the right to change the line-up and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of change of the date or line-up, refunds will not be available.
- The Promoter and the Venue accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the Venue whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or Venue or otherwise
You enter the event at your own risk
Parking at Stuart Park is limited. We recommend walking, using public transport or parking in Wollongong City and taking the free Gong Shuttle to get to the event, and free event shuttle when leaving. The closest train station is North Wollongong which is a 10 minute walk from the event site.
Getting there: Free gong shuttle - see routes and timetables here:http://www.premierillawarra.com.au/shuttle.html
Getting home: A free shuttle service will depart every 15 minutes between 8.30pm and 11.30pm. It will pick up from George Hanley Drive (outside main entrance) and drop off on Burelli St outside Woolworths and Wollongong Train Station.
Free drinking water outlets are provided. You may bring empty plastic water bottles for free refills.
This is an outdoor concert so we play rain or shine. You may bring wet weather protection such as ponchos and raincoats however umbrellas are not permitted. If it rains, the show will go on. The show will only be abandoned if conditions are deemed dangerous. Refunds will only be available at the point of purchase, if a show is abandoned or cancelled. The decision to cancel a show will be made on show day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check on Yours and Owls Facebook page BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
WHAT NOT TO BRING / PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (except guide dogs)
- Any illegal substances including drugs
- Balls, sporting equipment, bicycles, hover-boards, roller blades, skateboards, skates or scooters
- Club patches or jackets
- Disposable BBQs
- Eskies or chilly bins
- Fireworks, flares or sparklers
- Flags or banners
- Glass - glass jars, or any other containers or items made of glass
- High backed chairs - A chair that is the same height as a typical dining room or desk chair. Camping chairs are permitted, however please note that you will be positioned at the side or toward the rear of the venue so as not to obstruct the viewing of patrons seated behind you.
- Inflatables including furniture and beach balls
- Large prams - a small pram or pusher is ok
- Laser pointers - pens or lights
- Loud hailers, public address systems
- Metal cutlery, scissors or knives of any sort
- Picnic baskets
- Professional-standard cameras (with removable lens) and video cameras including go pros. Small still cameras are permitted
- Selfie sticks
- Soft drinks, cans, bottles or any other non-alcoholic beverages
- Sound systems
- Studded/spiked items such as belts, wristbands or large chains
- Umbrellas, marquees or shade tents
- Water pistols
- Weapons of any kind including potential missiles
- Whistles, horns, musical instruments
- Any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer