Sunset Events Presents
SOUTHBOUND 2013 Tickets WA
8:00am, Fri 4th January, 2013 - 11:45pm, Sat 5th January, 2013
Sir Stewart Bovell Park, WA
TICKETS ON SALE NOW
CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE: In purchasing a ticket for Southbound 2013, you are agreeing to the event's terms and conditions of ticket purchase and entry to the festival, which can be read in full here: www.southboundfestival.com.au/tickets/ticketing-tcs
A MUSIC CAMPING AND ARTS FESTIVAL.
Southbound is WA's only music, camping & arts festival held in the beautiful SW corner of WA each January. The 9th annual Southbound will stay true to the festival's core values of freedom and fun in the sun. A two-day, two-night event, coupled with your friends, arts, music and camping will be the perfect way to start the new year!
Friday 4th and Saturday 5th January
Sir Stewart Bovell Park, Busselton
Southbound 2013 is an 18+ event. Under 18s must have a parent accompanying them at all times.
Camping is strictly 18+ only.
Angus Stone, Ball Park Music, Beach House, Best Coast, Bombay Bicycle Club, Boy & Bear, Coolio, Cosmo Jarvis, Django Django, First Aid Kit, The Flaming Lips, Hilltop Hoods, The Hives, Hot Chip, Jinja Safari, Lisa Mitchell, Matt Corby, Maximo Park, Millions, SBTRKT, Sharon Van Etten, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Two Door Cinema Club, The Vaccines and more to be announced.
Patrons agree to the following terms and conditions of ticket purchase and entry to the festival.
- For Camping Tickets, these terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the camping terms and conditions.
- ALL patrons require ID to enter the festival.
- Patrons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent AT ALL TIMES. Parents must comply with the Family Registration conditions and fill in a Family Registration Form found here.
- 18+ patrons - valid photo ID is required is required for festival and bar entry. A valid drivers licence, proof of age card or passport is accepted under WA law.
- NO "SAME DAY" PASSOUTS for festival patrons (e.g. patrons leaving the festival on Friday may only then return on Saturday if they hold a valid ticket). Special passout conditions apply for campers.
- Camping is prohibited unless you have purchased a valid camping ticket. You must be 18+ to camp.
- There is absolutely no camping by the festival site or sleeping in your vehicles (this includes utes, camper vans and caravans) - you may receive a large fine from the local ranger.
- Sealed plastic water and soft drink bottles are permitted.
- Alcohol, animals, glass, illegal substances, chairs, umbrellas or anything that could be used as a weapon are not permitted.
- There is a TOTAL FIRE BAN - fires (of any kind), flares, fireworks are not permitted.
All bags will be inspected on entry by our friendly security staff.
- Excessive drinkers, illegal drug users or patrons displaying antisocial behaviour will be evicted and dealt with by Police.
- Wristbands are not transferable and must be worn at all times. Wristbands will not be replaced if lost.
- Activities such as moshing, crowd surfing, climbing and stage diving are dangerous and may lead to eviction from the festival. The festival organiser accepts no liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities.
- Any person bearing or wearing Motor Cycle Gang colours, patches or insignias are not permitted entry to the festival or campground.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Please don't drink and drive. Police may be breathalysing after the festival so beware!
- No professional cameras, video cameras or tape recorders allowed (small cameras are permitted).
- Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances except if the entire festival is cancelled which is at Sunset Events' sole discretion.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Sunset Events, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. SCALPER WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
- We play rain or shine. Cancellations due to weather will occur only in the event of dangerous conditions and will be at the festival organiser's sole discretion.
- The right is reserved to vary, to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary. No refunds available in the event of a line-up change.
- No warranty is given, nor representation made, regarding the view of the stages.
- Persons attending the festival do so at their own risk.
- The festival organiser shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or on the site, including theft or loss of personal belongings.
- Keep the festival site clean. Put your rubbish in the recycling bins.
- Respect the neighbours by arriving and leaving quietly.
For more information, please visit www.southboundfestival.com.au.
Other events you may like
JAMES SQUIRE PRESENTS
CRAFTING THE BLUES
By Ian Gerrard, 17th July, 2014
James Squire would have known all about the blues. Maybe not the actual style of music - the twang, the bottleneck slide, the pentatonic scale; those distinctive elements hadn't been...