Our Land Down Under Tickets
12:00pm, Sat 18 November, 2017 - 2:00am, Sun 19 November, 2017
The Game Sports Bar, WA
Sound, Tidy, Mint, Lush, Class.
One of the many words to describe Our Land Down Under.
So let me talk you through it.
- The Game Sports Bar, Northbridge, Perth.
- Saturday 18th November.
- Doors open at 12pm so bring your Friends and Family down.
- A British menu to satisfy people from Great Britain and beyond... Heck, even Mary Berry would approve! We've got Yorkshire puddings filled with slow cooked beef, minted peas and gravy... YUM! Oh and we won't scowl or turn you away for ordering curry sauce or gravy on your chips!
- Wash down all the amazing food with your old favourites such as Cider and black, Buckfast, WKD Blue & Irn Bru, Pimms, Old Speckled Hen, Vimto, Tizer and MANY MORE!
- Bring the Bairns (kids) down for some facepainting and for a taste of your favourite childhoods soft drinks.
- A live band performing your favourite British classic tunes!
- Get honing your FIFA 18 skills as we will be having a large scale FIFA gaming tournament. Tickets are limited.
- 3 Stadium sized screens to watch England take on Australia in the rugby!
All tickets include a FREE DRINK:
$10 Early Bird (Limited)
$10 Under 18's
$15 Standard Ticket
$20 Fifa Tournament Entry Ticket (Limited)
For groups of 10+ email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about a group ticket discount.
*Kids are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult. Kids under 10 get free entry, however no free drink.
*Seating is limited, please get there early if you wish to get one.